Bells and Bones 1

Days have past and I feel great. Jamie
Went back to home so I could prepare for our wedding tonight. After having to insure him I was fine a 1000s.

Today is the big day and both packs are busy prepping and preparing for our murg. Since they all know I'm expecting the future Alfa or Luna. I'm not allowed to do a thing. But I still get to have my say in everything so I'm ok with that.

Everything is starting to look like a dream. We desided that with so many members of each Pack. We would have an outside wedding. Before I knew it. The girls and Mom had me in the dress that I left like I was floating in. My hair was up half way and still down. With curls flowing down my back. Mom placed a tiara filled with lite blue gems and diamonds on my head as she played the veil over my face.

She began to cry sobbing at how beautiful her Baby girl looked. I hugged her tightly. Taking in every moment of the moment. In a blink of an eye I went from a young lady to a women who was looking forward to mother hood and not so much of my first turning. Since I have heard how it hurts at first. Which would be tonight after the moon rises.

As the bell began to ring. We let go of each other as she walked me down the hall and to the stairs were my Daddy waited looking so handsome in his suit.

As I reached him and took his arm. A year feel down his face. As he said. My baby you look breath taken beautiful. I am so proud and honored that you are my daughter. My future Luna and my future grand pups mother. I Love You first and will Love You always. As he placed a kissed on my forehead threw the veil.

As we stood there in the moment he finally said. Are you ready princess?
I am Daddy.

Bells were ringing as we walked out side threw the long white train that was on the soft ground. Since I didnt ware any shoes I could feel each soft blade of grass on my feet.

As we entered in to the woods and walking threw the rows of hanging flowers. For a moment I felt like I was in Twigh light. How lucky was I to marry this Man. To marry the Alpha of an amazing pack and to be loved by not just 1 pack but 2.

As he came into sight I could feel his emotion as I knew he could feel mine. He began to cry and it made me cry from his joy emotion. As my Daddy handed my hand over to Jamie. My Daddy to one last look at his Baby girl who will be from her own out his Luna. His proudness beemed off of his face.

Jamie's Daddy was still the Alpha but he will step down as soon as the I dos are over along with my parents. I and Jamie will officially be the New Alpha and Luna of both Pack that we will unite from 2 to 1.

As I turn and took both of his hands. Looking into each other's eyes.
I hear.....

Dear Packs. Today is Such a Blessed Day. We are here not only to bond Jamie and Hope together in a Moon Goddess Blessing. We are here as well to give you your new Alpha and Luna of both packs under 1. Howls erupted in agreement.

As we agree we ask you Alpha Jamie to take your Luna Hope into Your pack To Lead, To Love, and To Honor all of her days, and All of your Life? Do you agree? I do he replied.

Luna Hope do you agree to Take Alpha Jamie into Your pack To Lead, To Love and to Honor all of his days, and All of his Life? Do you agree? I do..

With the Blessing of the Moon Goddess this bond shall never be broken. I now pronounce you Alpha Jamie and Luna of the..

Blue Cherokee Clear Water Pack!!