Weekend

School was fine this week. Its just I cant get over that girl... I dont even know her name. Really I dont care to be honest but I'm glad its the Weekend. Now as the night falls on me. I lay in my bed going over this week and the big fact that I know someone was talking to me...

I heard it so clear that it startled me. Am I going crazy may be I should talk with Mom in the morning. As I kept going over things in my head I could feel my eye lids getting heavy. Taking one last glance I look at the clock flashing 12:37am.  Good Night I softly heard as I feel a sleep.

With my eyes still closed I could tell it was morning as the birds sung a song that sound as though they were in my room. The light was brighter than yesterday morning. The smell of breakfest was so ingulfing I stood stright up and walked out of my room.

Yawning as I streach and begain following the smell of Bacon. Mom was in the Kitchen... Hello Sleepy Head. Huh I felt slip of my lips its nearly 10am she said. You feeling ok. I went silent as I remember the fant voice again speaking to me. Hope! Mom calling my name. Are you ok? She asked in a Momma worried tone.

Mom I think Im going crazy. What.. She repiled. Mom I said slowly and looked in to her deep ocean blue eyes. Mom Im going crazy. She begain to laugh and then said honey. Your not crazy I asure you. Then why am I hearing a voice inside my head?

She stood steal as if she was frozen. She looked at me cautiously. She walked closer to me and took a seat at the table across from me. Simply said its time that me and Dad have a talk with you. I looked at her as lost in thought. What do they both need to talk to me about.

She said finish your breakfest then go take a shower and meet me and Dad in the office. Ok. As I watched her walk down the hall I couldn't help but to feel completely strange and not my self. But I did as she said. 

The hot water felt alive as it hit my skin. I could feel every drop hitting my skin. It suprised me and I step back for a moment but the water felt so go. So I leaned in to feel it rushing down my body and the sound in gulfing around me. I stayed in there til the water started to run cold. Ive never like the cold. I perfer it hot and steamy.

I placed my long hair in a towl and threw some weekend clothes on like I was a bum.. Grey Sweat Pants with a over size T-Shirt. I looked how I felt. Tired.. I went to my bedroom towel dried my hair and noticed its already 11 am.

I must have used all the hot water in the shower. But my body felt great. Like I could run around the world. My mind on the other hand is tired, tired of that girls look from school. Tired from all the craziness I am believing I am.

Hope.. Hope as I heard my mother voice become louder. I'm coming Mom. Ok she replied.. The dread talk. Is this the dreaded birds and the bees talk. That most if not all parents have with there children. But Im almost 16 years old. I already know how it goes.

As I head down the hallway I see my Dad seating at his desk. He inplys that we as a family set on the couch. This is getting strange. Even for me. Dad has Dark red colored skin like mind. Black long hair, Brown Eyes. Soft words with a stern face expression. Mom was already sitting waiting for me to follow Dad towards her.

Ok I blurted out if this is about Sex . I already know Mom, and Dad. Dad looked at Mom and was kinda shocked to hear me speak like that. Mom on the other hand begin to giggle. Until dad gave her a stern look and she sucked it up as if she got chocked on her own spit.

Hope Dad said softly but was looking at me trying to find his words. We need to start from the beginning so you know what you are. What I am... Oh my god I am crazy I screamed inside my head.

Your mother and I are mates. She was from the Blue moon Clan and I was from the Cherokee Clan. I looked at them now like ok whos crazy now. Clans I said out loud. Dad I know you are from a Clan but Mom I didn't know you were from one. What is a mate?

We didn't have this talk before because you and your sister never showed signs of being able to shift into your werewolf. What did he just say? Did my ears deceive me? Before I could stop my self I started laughing. They both looked at each other and then to me.

As I was nearly about to fall on the floor. Until I seen that they both were for real. Both of there face was straight and firm. I..I don't understand. Werewolf!?! Yes Hope you have Royal Clan blood in you. I am The Alfa and you Mother is Luna of our Blue Cherokee Clan.

So um I started to say out loud when I heard a voice say... About Time!! My eyes wided and Dad said Hope the voice you are hearing is your inner wolf. I froze in place. Not knowing what to do. There crazy im crazy were all crazy. I said to my self in my head.

No Hope your not crazy I heard echoing in my head. I felt like running. But I knew this was something I had to figure out and my parents never lie. Dad and Mom continued looking at me as everything they were tell me sanked in.

After Dad said everthing from the Clan House to Beta to Mates to the Pack. I felt over whelmed and sat down in a chair by my self. Mom said honey I know its a lot to take in. We will help you adjust in any way you need us to. We didn't know when your Wolf would speak to you. Its usely a whole lot earlier for Royal members your just a late bloomer.

Royal Members I said out loud.  Yes Princess my Dad so proudly! Are you implying I am a Princess? Yes you are! Your the Princess of the Blue Cherokee Clan.  In our pack you are third Royal besides me and your mother and your sister is the fourth.

So theres more people Pack my father corrected me.. Its time you began your role in the Clan House. But Father I never call him this unless its something im so uncomfortable with or something I dont want to do. But his look went from soft to harsh. I know I was pushing my luck.

I will make arrangements with my House and let everyone know you will be joining them soon. What!! Your telling me I have to leave, leave my home. No this is your home but now that your fixing to turn 16 you will need to learn from your Pack and you will have there protection besides mine and your Mothers. Plus your mate will come along soon. Mate?

We will talk more later. That was my que that the conversation was over for now. I gathered myself and walked slowy to my bedroom. Laying on my bed. I heard her say now that wasn't so bad. Now I can be more of help to you and I want have to stay silent.

I sat there in silents as she knew I was feeling uncomfortable. When you want to talk Im her Hope. I could her my Mother and Father speaking still as if I was in the room next to them. All my senses seemed to extra. From smell, sight, and now my hearing.

I could hear Mom walking my way. Hope are you ok my Beautiful Princess. That had a great ring to even if I had to say so myself. Yes Mom Im ok. I and Nicole will be coming to the Clan house a few days after you and Dad leave. When will we be leaving Sunday at Noon. That soon? Well can I go to Aunt Dellas Shes my Dads sister who only lived a few miles down the road. Yes honey.

I got my self dressed in better than bum clothing and begin to walk her way. The air was sweet and I could smell everything from miles away. The wild flowers in the field to the rose blooms at the neighbors lined row homes. The walk didn't seem to last as long as it usely does. I think I made it in record timing. When I seen the house I felt as if I ran there. I was panting but it felt good. It cleared my head some.

Then as I walked in our eyes meet. I felt a pain shoot threw my body as if my bones were about to start breaking. What is happening to me.I was fixing to moan out until my cousin Brady said hey cuz this is my friend Nikkii.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone.

Picture above is Luna Momma

All pictures I have no copy right to. But is how I see my love ones in the story.

Hope you are likeing the chapters. Feel free to like comment... Next Chapter 3 and 4 I will work on update very soon.  Thank You All