Grand Introduction

As the car started pulling off I layed back and looked out the window seems like forever. Until Dad inhaled deeply. I turned and he said were almost there. He looked as if he was lost in thought for a moment. Arriving in 5. I just told the Pack. He communicated with them threw Pack link my wolf said. Oh thats cool I replied back to her.

Yes Alpha I could clearly hear. As we got closer Dad placed his hand on mine. You were born for this and remember everything we talked about. It will get easier with time. Until its your time to unite a Pack with ours.

As we approach I can see big I mean big black iron gates connected to tall marble wolf staues. They were a sight to see. We head down a long drive way to pull up to a house that was massive. Dad is watching my every move.

Dad there must be 100 rooms in this house. He snickers lightly and said well there little over 100. It was the most beautiful house I've ever seen.
He was smiling when I turned to look at him. I built this House for your mother when she became my Luna. Omg really?

When she wanted to have pups we let the pack move here and we raised yall in a different home. Since our houses were only an hour away from each other. Is that how it works? I thought that the Pack raised every body together?

Yes and no we have many houses spread out over our territory. Your Mother just choose to raise yall... In a bubble? He laughted out loud yes kinda she was very protective of you and Nicole. Since it took us so long to have children. I didn't know that. How long? I asked softly. Hope it was nealy 4 years after me and your Mother married that you came along.

That didn't seem long at all to me.
As Hunner I recalled pulled up to the house I was still in aww then as the car comes to a stop. Dads door opens and then he almost ran to mind. Well my wolf said here we go in excitement.

As I stepped out I could hear my heals touch down and made a clear crystal sound on what looked like glass tile walkway. Dad had already walked around and held out his arm. He looked at me and said ready yes. But honestly I wanted to run back to the limo and call my Mom crying. But I understand I have a responsibility to do and I want to make my dad proud.

As we got closer to Guards were at the door. Both large in size and both very good looking. As we walked up to them. Both bowed there heads to me and my Dad. Hello Alpha

As the double glass doors begin to open. I begin to see lots of faces more men and boys and a few girls and women. As soon as we we're in they all bowed there heads amd greeted us warmly.

Hello Aplfa WELCOME home. They said with such excitement. As they stood up they bowed again this time addressing me. Hello Princess Hope. They stayed that way until I realised it and said hello to them as well.

When they rose I noticed the guys were smiling and a few girls seemed to be eyeing me up amd down with a hint something. Before I could stop my self a low growl escaped my mouth.

All were smiling again. Thank you all he said out loud I and your Priness will head to discuss buisness then we will be back down stairs. Every one noded.

As we walked away and down a hall that seemed to be miles long Dad said this is the Royal Hall. Only Royals have rooms and Offices on this floor alone. Every other hall and room is for our Pack and for there Pups.

Good I said cause I like to keep pricey. Here we are my Office. Massive Office with a grand father clock. Huge Dark Red Desk and every technical device you could think of lining one wall. Thats our security system she said noticing me looking around.

He sat down in a black leather chair and said please have a set. As I did he again looked for a moment in thought. Mind link I heard and Hunner came walking threw the door. Yes Alfa please come in. As Hunner walked in shutting the door behind him.