The Big Day

Wake up Hope I hear as my wolf is speaking to me. Uggg as I streached and layed there with my eyes closed. Feeling a hand laying across my head and a leg across my legs. As I turn I poke Nikkii on the forehead.

Nikkii I softly whispered. Nikkii!! I got to pee let me up or Im peeing right here. She begain to move then. As I started laughing. What time is it a scratchy voice said under the cover. To damn early I said. Its little after 8.

Then it hits me as I walked into the bathroom. Omg I said out loud louder than I thought I really said it. What! I've only got 4 hours til I go to jail with strangers. Good grief I hear.

Thought you seen a spider or something Nikkii said little I'llish. Brandy you got some clothes I can borrow and I have Mom return them in a few day's. Sure pick what ever you want.

Thx walking over to the dresser I pulled out a few things I liked. A pair of Dark blue Jeans and a Sexy tank top that was a double laced light shimmer of white. I knew it would look great with my skin.

Headed to the shower i look ober and see Nikkii and Brandy laying in bed beginning small chit chat. I'll be done shortly.

The tiles feel extremely cold on my feet but the air is warm with a slight chill. As I undress letting my clothes hit the floor. I reach and turn the hot water on.

The floor ran a cold chill all the way up my body. Making my nipples begin to harden. As I step into the shower the heat softening them back down to normal size. Standing under the water.

Everything begins to flood my mind. Will I like any one? Will I enjoy being there? I'm going to miss my family so much! I don't want to go. What will this place look like? So may questions. 

Grabbing the sampoo I washed my hair and then lathered up with body wash. Finally rinsing off. I stood there little extra listening just to the sound of the water. Then I can hear my phone ringing. By the time it rang 3 times. I was able to grab a towel and answer.

Hello ya Mom Im getting ready now. Just got out of the shower. Ok. Ok. See you when you get her. Ok Love you to.
Brandy weres your make up? To the left of the sink in the first drawer. Ok thxs.

Placing some white eye shadow on some eyeliner and mascara. I desided to ware a hint of red lip stick. Pulling my hair in to a banna clip it layed flowing in the middle of my back.

Walking out of the bathroom. Brandy amd Nikkii look at me with wide eyes amd grins that reach each of there ears. Wow you look so damn sexy. Damn them boys are going to turn in to puddles. They both begin to laugh uncontrollable. Hush you 2. As thwy continue to laugh. Mom is on her way may already be outside waiting.

Yall have fun tonight and dont forget to call me tonight girls. Dont worry we will. Well I heard Mom honking her horn. Well here I go... As I walk out I am meet with Mom smiling widely leaning over the passager seat opening the door.

Oh honey you look beautiful. Thx Mom. You ready? Safety 1st before I could reply to her question. As I strap the seat belt on. She asked are you nervouse? To be honest Im terrified Mom. Oh Honey everything will be just fine. You will rule the Clan house until you find you a mate.

What do you mean I will rule the Clan House? Dad will explain much more when we get home. Rest of the ride was silent until we pulled into the driveway.

Dad was standing at the front door looking stern but he face was also sofe. Hi Princess hi Dad. Let go to my office. Ok as I followed Hope I'll go finish packing for you so when y'all are done you will be all set. Looking at her will tears wanting to fill my eyes.

Have a seat Hope. I walk over and have a set on the sofa soft and fluffy as it like sitting on a cloud with its gold and tan design. Mom had great taste.
Dad didn't waste no time get to the point.

You will run this Clan House meaning you will rule and be in charge of every thing as if you was the house Luna. Unless I and your Mother are there. But Dad Im not ready. Don't worry my head Beta will be your second command.

He will advice you and lead you in the right path. But in the end your words are final. Since you will be the Pack Leader in my absent I put a lot of trust and faith in you. To do the right thing and do whats right by all your Pack members. When we get there I will take you to the office and you will get one of your own also show you to your room and Hunner will take your bags to your room.

Show you paper work and go over important papers and other pack related things. Ok. But Dad yes as he looks at me wide eyed. Before I could speak he said. Baby know I Love You and they will love you. Your Mate will Love you as much as I do one day. Then you will leave our pack and join his pack! I know you can do this. As he looks into my eyes.

Your extremely intelligent for your age, your heart is pure and to be frank you don't take shit from no one. I snickered hearing my dad speak like that. Plus you have not changed yet and your pack will help you when me and your Mother can't be there.

We have to take a trip and go visit another Pack for an important meeting. Were is this other Pack? I asked its a few states over. But we will only be gone for a week. Are you ready? He asked... I guess so Dad.

Honey yes my Dad replies the limousine is here. As we walk out of the office Mom is there to great me. Honey I Love You so Very Much if you need any thing you call me ok. As tears fall down her face. Sweetheart she will be fine she is our Princess after all. I know Honey she said with her voice cracking.

Nicole comes and gives me a big hug. As we walk out the door and the man in a black tux opens the door for me. I can hear him say Hello Alpha. To the Clan House? Yes Hunner.