Chapter 19: Monopoly Is A Stupid Game

Author's Note: A week, that's how long it took me to update. Sorry! School just started for me on August 20th, and yes I've had homework every day since then. But today's Saturday, so I was free! So I hope you like this chapter! It's kinda like a filler, but I hope it's still good! Check out that song, maybe? I think it's fitting for Ryder and McKenna, or Ryna. Uh huh, that's there couple name I'm giving them. Well that or Mcder. Still undecided. And the picture, I just think it's cute. Hehe. Oh well, back to what you came here for!

          "Mickey." Ryder's voice says close to my ear.

I roll over, not ready to wake up, "Go away."

I feel his hand on my shoulder, shaking me lightly, "Wake up."

I groan and peak on eye open. I look towards the window and see that the sun is not up yet, therefore I shouldn't be either. "I want to sleep."

          "I'm not gonna stop trying." He warns me. I nod half hearing him and close my eyes again, letting sleep overcome me. "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, Micke-"

          "What!?" I groan, failing at trying to block out his voice.

          "Get up!"

          "Ryder, what time is it?" I ask.

          "It's 3:04 a.m." He says, grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

          "Why the hell are you still awake?" I wonder, blinking my eyes open.

          "I'm hungry."

          "What?"

          "I'm hungry."

          "Well then go eat."

          "I want tacos."

          "Still not understanding why you woke me up out of my sleep to tell me you want tacos."

          "Let's go get some!" He says enthusiastically.

          "If you think I'm getting out of this bed and driving all the way to L.A. with you just because you want some tacos, you're insane." I mutter.

I feel the bed shift, and then I sense Ryder's presence. I open my eyes and see Ryder's face right above mine. He leans down, and kisses me softly. "I haven't even brushed my teeth." I mumble against his lips.

          "Well neither have I, so we're good." He retorts, not breaking the kiss. Ryder puts one hand at my waist, and the other is holding his weight off of me. He moves his lips to my neck, kissing it gently. Just as I'm really getting into it, Ryder pulls away. I open my eyes, and groan in protest. "Why'd you stop?"

          "I told you I want tacos."

          "But I don't want tacos. I want you."

          "Tacos first, kissing second." Ryder explains, getting off of the bed.

I roll my eyes, sitting up in the bed. "Fine, we'll go get your stupid tacos."

          "Not gonna be so stupid when you're eating them, now will they?"

          "Shut up." I say, heading towards the door to go to my room and put on more appropriate clothing than a spaghetti strapped shirt and a pair of shorts. Ryder catches my wrist, pulling me to his chest. "You said you wanted tacos, and when I try to get dressed to go get some, you don't let me. You're so weird Ryder." I tell him.