♠️01♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️

I never would've thought that I'd be here today. In a cage, watching people bid for me to become their personal toy. I cringed and scrunched my nose in disgust as I watched the men of the crowd fight and argue over the price to pay for me. I concluded that these people were all rich or at least had a lot of power in society. These prices were no ordinary prices, it was beyond expensive in my view. I knew that the audience had to be rich. I hated...despised...loathed Joe. I thought I could've forgiven him for all he had done to me, but he went overboard this time and my anger is fueling my body with energy to live and my anger is my reason to live. I will not rest until I have my revenge or get my justice.

"-SOLD! To Mr. Hunter Santoni!" The host applauded the mysterious figure.

His name sounded familiar but I couldn't see his face. All I wanted to do was to break free and run away from everyone and everything and hope that I can find peace. I love my friends and family but love comes with pain and disappointment and I can't deal with it anymore. I just need time and peace and relaxation. But I'm getting sold to someone who I know nothing about, and I might be used as a slave or personal girl toy. It is just disgusting and I just want to die but I can't, not until Joe is punished.

My cage was dragged back stage where two bulky men unlocked it, pulled me out roughly and handcuffed me. They walked me to an exit where a man was waiting, his back was faced towards me and he was very tall that I seemed like an ant in front of a giant. 

"Sir," One of the men addressed. "please pay and take your slave."

"She's not my slave." He answered, coldly. "Here." He handed the man a check and signaled for them to follow him. They took me outside where a Mercedes Benz C class car was waiting. The figure waited outside the car. He handed the man something shiny, I didn't see.

"Give her that." He ordered the men in a low tone. Before I could blink, I was injected with some unknown substance. It took effect in a matter of seconds, my head began getting lighter, my eyes were slowly closing and my body began to shut down. The men held onto me tightly preventing me from falling.

"Put her in the car." I heard the figure say before I fell unconscious.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

My head began throbbing as my mind came out of sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and light shone into the room, temporarily blinding me. I sat up, resting my back against the giant, soft pillows. I looked around the room, it was very beautiful and big, there was a balcony showing large trees and a beautiful view of the ocean.

Wait...ocean?

Where am I?

"You're finally awake." A voice startled me. I looked to the corner of the room to find a man sitting on a chair, observing me. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I thought you would've at least remembered my name from last night, but apparently not." He got up from his chair and walked closer to the bed. It was then that I truly got a good look at him. He had chocolate, brown hair matched with dark eyes which could melt your soul and a tanned complexion, he was very tall and he had an athletic body with broad shoulders. His face resembled a Greek god whose jaw line was as sharp as a knife. 

"Hunter?" I said in an unsure tone.

"Yes, Hunter Santoni."

"Judging by this bedroom, I'd say you're rich." 

"You guessed correct."

"It's a shame that you'd have to buy a slave in the black market just to feel powerful." I spat out.

"I didn't intend to buy you." He told me with a straight face.

"Oh, I'm sure you just accidentally called out a random price." I rolled my eyes.

"Would you had rather that creep of a man to buy you?" He asked. I thought about it a second, that man did seem creepy and I'm sure he was a pervert.

"No...but-"

"Well, that's why I thought I can help you by buying you." 

Whaaaaaaaaat?

"That doesn't make any sense at all." I told him with narrowed eyes.

"That man who was trying to outbid me," He laughed at the thought. "his name is Stephen. He's known to be a ladies man, but the ladies don't want him. You understand what I'm trying to say?"

"So basically, he's a creep that desires women?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Okay, so thank you? I guess..." I said awkwardly. "But where am I?"

"On my private island." He answered and walked over to the balcony where he leaned against the railings.

"Your what?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"My private island." He repeated.

"Okay," I slowly got off the bed. I was still sore from the abduction and the bruises weren't healed yet. "so when can I leave." He chuckled as if I told a joke.

"Sweetheart, I bought you for one hundred grand. That's a lot of money for someone like you."

Well excuse you! 

"So you want me to be your personal slave or something?" I asked him with disgust in my voice.

"No, I want you to pay me back." He approached me. "You're going to work for me until your debt is paid."

"Can't I call my family?"

"Can they help you pay off your debt?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.

I smiled.

"As a matter of fact, yes they can." He seemed a little shocked.

"Who are they?"

"My father is Johnathon Nexlin." I told him, his face froze in shock.

"I never heard about you though." 

"It's kinda complicated." I told him. He paused for a few seconds.

"Well, no." I frowned.

"What? I can't call my family?" I gasped. "Why not?!"

"You have to repay your debt, not your father." He came close to me. "And don't even think about running away, as of now, I own you until you pay off your debt."

Crap.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

The first chapter...how was it? Please give your feedback and be honest.

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝