♠️03♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️  

Hunter's private jet came onto the island and we boarded. It's been two hours in his private jet, no one around except for us. The pilot was of course controlling the plane and the flight attendant was at the back. I was still very angry. He lied and he's keeping me prisoner just because he's jealous of my dad's company and success. I hate Hunter. I know he wasn't going to let me free anytime soon, first he had to settle his score with my dad.

"You're angry." He pointed out when he realized that I was too quiet.

"Well duh!" I said in an annoyed tone. "I'm basically a prisoner, you're just using me to get to my father!"

"No hard feelings. It's just business."

"Why can't I have a say in this?" I pouted and turned my face away from him.

"Joslynn, in this world there's a lot of evil. You'll eventually fall into the darkness and you'll never get back out. My life is a lot more complicated than you think."

"Shut up!" I pointed my finger at him with anger evident in my voice. "You have no idea the horrors I've been through. You have no right to tell me about evil, I've seen it, I've experienced it...I- Never mind."

My eyes started to water, I didn't want Hunter to see my weakness so I hid my face. Joe will pay for what he did to me. I really miss home...dad, Sophie, Mason, Josh, James, Janice, Alisa, Jacob, Devin and Tyler. Ace...I really don't care anymore. My feelings for him disappeared and now I see him as a good friend who helped me once.

"You mean all the things Joe Smith did to you?" He asked, his tone was monotonous like it meant nothing. I faced him with tears in my eyes.

"How did you know?" 

"I have my sources and I know everything." He said, he was as calm as ever. 

How cold can he be?!

"You know everything?" I repeated with a laugh, I wiped my tears. "You've heard about it, you never saw it. Don't make yourself look like you know everything, because as far as I know, you know nothing." I hissed.

He didn't take my words seriously, instead he reclined his seat and closed his eyes.

I don't know how to express how I feel right now. I feel as if I'm changing, my mind is getting more violent, I want to act out and my body is just filled with so much rage and anger. I glanced at Hunter next to me. He thinks that he's evil, that there's darkness inside him, then what's in me? 

✴️✴️✴️✴️

The plane landed in New York at the airport. Hunter was the first to exit, I followed after. Hunter held my hand tightly, ensuring that I couldn't run away and led me through the airport. We collected the luggage and exited the airport to find a car waiting for us. A man dressed in a suit stepped out of the car and greeted Hunter.

"Welcome back sir." The man greeted as he took the luggage and placed it in the trunk. "I see you brought back a friend."

Friend...? That isn't what I'd call it.

"Glad to see you too, Benjamin." Hunter gave a small smile and pushed me forward into the car. I turned my head and sent a glare at him, he noticed and smiled mischievously.

"Where to, sir?" The man supposedly named Benjamin asked.

"My house." He ordered with a gentle voice.

He was never that nice to me! 

My mouth fell agape as he was such a sweetheart with his butler, but a beast with me. I kept glaring at him throughout the ride, he didn't notice as he was working on his laptop but he had his right hand gripping on my left hand. It's not like I'd jump out of a moving car, I'm not an idiot. Why would I cause myself more pain when I'm barely surviving now? But aside from that, I noticed something about him, he stiffens whenever the car stops suddenly. Is he afraid that we might crash?

"Stop staring holes into my head." He spoke without looking up. I turned my head to face another direction as soon as he spoke.

"Sir, have you eaten anything?" Benjamin asked, as he drove the car.

"I'm fine, Benjamin." He spoke again, sparing Benjamin a glance.

SEE! I knew it! He's way more nicer to Benjamin. Benjamin managed to get a glance, I GOT NOTHING!

"Sir, you have to remember your health." Benjamin warned. I watched Hunter expression, he sighed, agreeing. 

Benjamin won an argument with just one sentence!

He has to teach me his ways.

"And what will you have, Miss?" Benjamin asked looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"You can call me Joslynn." I told him. "And I'll have whatever."

"You can be a little more specific, Joslynn. It won't be a problem." Benjamin replied with a short laugh.

"No, it's already late at night. Just get me what Hunter gets." I told him.

"But-" Benjamin started.

"No need to argue with her Benjamin. Just buy a pizza." Hunter cut him off. No one said a word for a while after that. I just stared out the window looking at the moon. I remember when Josh, dad and I used to go onto the balcony at night and just stare at the night sky. I miss dad.

"Hunter." I said after a few minutes. 

"What?" He asked without looking up from his work.

"Will I ever talk to my dad again?" I asked him.

"If you promise not to tell anyone about this, and you behave." He replied. "Which you won't."

"I'll do it." I said. He did a double take and looked up from his work.

"You'll what?" He asked in shock.

"I'll promise not to tell anyone about this, and I'll try to behave my best." I repeated. He looked amazed.

"Fine, after two months." 

"Two months?" I questioned. "So I'm suppose to let my dad suffer for two months?"

"That's the condition." He looked at me. "Take it or leave it."

"Fine." I agreed with a sigh.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Trust? Building Trust? Anyone trust someone fully with all their heart?

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝