♠️19♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️  

The day had already come to an end, Benjamin escorted my family and friends to their rooms. Today was a surprise and I was really happy. Everyone who I love were with me and I was thankful. Everyone loved Hunter and that was the best part. I'm sure now that everything will be fine and all will work out. Me and Hunter had retired to our room, I already had my shower and was getting ready for bed. Hunter was in the shower while I stood in front of the dresser and brushed my hair.

"I'm a good boyfriend." He called from the shower.

"I know." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"And I'm an even greater boyfriend." He applauded himself. "You know why?"

"Why?" I asked him with a bit of sarcasm in my voice. The shower turned off and he exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water droplets dripped from his wet hair, his chest shined as the light the droplets and overall he was sexy!

"Because I was cool." 

"I know you were cool." I put down the brush and sat on the bed while he went into the closet. "What's the big deal?"

"I meant I kept cool in front of that guy." He told me. I nodded, understanding what he meant. "I could've been like a mad bull and killed him for what he did to you."

"Which is why you're the greatest boyfriend." I reminded him with sweetness in my tone. "Besides, if I can forgive him so can you."

"I don't think so. Your depression was partly his fault."

"But mostly Joe's fault." I reminded.

"Yeah, but it was him who drove you to almost kill yourself." He came out with his hair dried and wearing only a grey sweatpants. "And for that, I can't forgive him."

"Oh, honey..." I smiled at his protectiveness and got off the bed. I approached him and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. "I love that you're protective of me and you care for me but you don't have to worry. I have you, don't I? So why are you still angry. Can't I subside your anger." I pulled away and gave him my best puppy eyes.

"You always knew how to get me with those puppy eyes." I laughed and hugged him tightly.

"So are you good now?" I asked him.

"A kiss would be good too." I narrowed my eyes on his smirk but I gave in. I tiptoed and placed a soft peck on his lips. "That's all I get?" He frowned.

"Just for tonight." I told him with a teasing smile. I pulled him to bed and made him lay down. I curled up next to him and placed my hand on his chest, he pulled me into him and suffocated me in a hug, and just like that we well asleep.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

 My throat felt dry as I blinked open my eyes. I looked over to see Hunter fast asleep, the clock read 2:45 am. I slowly and tiredly got up from the bed. I yawned softly and rubbed my eyes as I exited the room, I sleepily wandered into the kitchen to find someone in the kitchen. Someone who I wanted to avoid.

"Hey." He said emotionless.

"Ace, what are you doing up?" I asked him, keeping my distance away from him.

"Looking for something to eat." He replied and closed the fridge. 

"But we had a huge dinner." I became surprised.