♠️11♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️   

"JOSLYNN?!" Hunter shouted in concern as he ran into my room. I sat on the bed in a frozen state just staring at him, he approached me slowly. I followed his movements with my eyes. A scene of my nightmare flashed into my mind, I closed my eyes tightly and let out a sob. Hunter placed a hand on my shoulder comfortingly which caused me to open my eyes.

"Joslynn, are you alright?" He asked, his tone was laced with concern.

"It's not like you care." I spat at him as I glared at him. "Don't pretend to care for me."

"Joslynn, I'm not pretending. I'm really concerned for you." He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body. "Tell me what's wrong."

"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHY YOU BOUGHT ME!" I snapped and broke out of his hold. I jumped off the bed and stood away from him.

I can't trust him! I can't trust anyone!

He got off the bed also and began to slowly approach me, I switched on my cat-like flexes and jumped onto the bed and rolled over to the other side. I didn't want to be near him, he became perplexed at my sudden change in behavior and quickened his speed trying to catch me. I wasn't gonna lose. Every time he took a step towards me, I ran away. My body's energy began to run low, I couldn't keep up this anymore, I had to do something. He was beginning to corner me when I saw an opportunity, using the last of my energy, I slid under his long legs and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and slammed my back against it as it gave me support to stand. He started banging the door with his fists. 

"Joslynn, open the door!" He ordered. I gulped and shook my head violently.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed repeatedly. My mind was collapsing, I was going crazy. I faced the door and rested my forehead against it.

"Joslynn! I'm serious." He warned. "LET ME IN!" I began to cry.

"I can't." I whispered against the door. "I just can't!" I spoke louder.

"What are you going to do?!" Hunter became worried, he started banging his fist against the door even harder as if he was going to break it down. "Joslynn, don't do anything stupid."

"Just open the door, we'll talk." He tried to persuade me but I was determined to go along with my plan. I walked towards the mirror, my tears had stopped and my eyes were red. My hair was a mess and I walked as if I were a zombie.

"Joslynn, please!" He began to beg. 

Don't let him in.

The voice in my head grew louder by the second.

Just do it!

Don't fall for his words!

No one understands your pain!

You'll be happier dead!

No one can hurt you then.

"Joslynn, please!" Hunter shouted. "Don't do what I think you're going to do."

"Hunter?" I spoke loudly.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were..." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Hunter, I can't do this anymore." I stood at the mirror and glanced at the razor on the counter. "I can't live like this. You have no idea the hurt I've gone through. The pain of being raped, bullied, abused, cheated..." I lost my voice as I sobbed loudly, the memories came flooding into my mind.

"Joslynn, you're strong! You can get through this, I'll help you. Just let me in!" He pounded the door harder with each word.

"I'm not Hunter. I never was, I don't know how I'm still alive." I picked up the razor and slid my finger against it's sharp edge. 

"Yes you are!" He argued.

"No I'm not!" I yelled in anger as the tears fell continuously. "I never was! I'm not suppose to be alive! I'm not suppose to love! I can't breathe! I can't have friends! I can't be happy..."

He became quiet, I assumed he left but he didn't.

"You really think so?" He asked. "I think you're wrong."

"No, I'm right!" I told him. I hissed at the stinging pain when I realized that I cut myself, I looked at the blood on my finger and became fixated on it. The blood didn't hesitate to flow, it flowed like a river...a beautiful red river. I placed the razor at my wrist, the voice in my head began chanting.

Do it!

Do it!

Don't listen to anyone!

JUST DO IT!

DON'T LISTEN!

NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND!

END EVERYTHING!

"I'LL LET YOU CALL YOUR FAMILY!" Hunter shouted in a moment of desperation. I froze, the razor were millimeters away from contact with my skin. His words echoed in my head.

Was he serious?

No...

I shook my head and continued to move the razor closer to my skin. Just as I pierced the flesh, there was a loud bang and the bathroom door came tumbling down with Hunter on the other side. His fists were bloody from pounding the door. I was stunned by the sudden ruckus that I didn't notice how swiftly he ran over to me and swiped the razor right out of my hand. I looked at him in shock as he led me out of the bathroom. Everything was spinning, I saw his mouth moving but I heard no words coming out. My mind wasn't functioning properly, I began to shut down, my head was filled with different thoughts; some negative, some positive. The negative and positive thoughts began a war in my head, nothing made sense. Before I knew it, I was in the car and all I heard from Hunter's mouth was 'hospital' and 'counselling'.

I looked at Hunter with a confused face at his concerned behavior. He didn't look at me, he was busy yelling to or at Benjamin. I blinked and stared at him intently. He was more and more confusing as I got to know him. Why would he stop me? I'm just a burden. Why did he even buy me? Up until a few days ago, I believed he bought me to annoy my father as he was his biggest competitor but now I think it was for something else, but I don't know.

Soon enough we had arrived at the entrance of the hospital. I don't know why they even bought me there, I just pierced into the flesh...or so I thought. As Hunter led me out the car, he gently held onto the arm I cut, but I realized there was a lot of blood coming out of the wound. 

How did I not notice that?

I looked at the wound in amazement, Hunter was speaking to me but I didn't comprehend anything that left his lips. Within a few seconds, a crowd of doctors came rushing towards me. I became confused again, Hunter appeared to be comforting me but I had no idea what was going on. Since I was answering, their faces became even more worried. I was pulled towards the crowd of doctors and carried away as I saw Hunter passing his hand through his hair in a frustrated yet worried way.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I AM SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME.
But I have a valid reason, I was very busy with exams and they're over now...until next time.

As for the requests about updating twice daily...guys...I really love the fact that you love the book but I'm also busy with other things. I really wish I could update twice and be on Wattpad everyday but unfortunately I don't have that luxury. Sorry guys...But I'll try to find time to update as much as I can.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING!! <3

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝