♠️14♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️

I blinked open my eyes and found that I was alone on the bed. I heard the water running in the bathroom so I assumed Hunter was taking a shower. I stretched on the bed like a lazy cat and raised myself from the bed slowly, I yawned loudly and rubbed my eyes. I swung my legs off the bed and hopped off. I walked towards the dresser and looked into the mirror, I passed my fingers through my tangled hair and picked up the brush in front of me. I brushed my hair until my hair was untangled and tied it into a low ponytail. I looked into the mirror to see Hunter walking out of the bathroom, a towel hung around his waist, revealing a clearly defined v-line. His hair was wet, the water droplets on his chest glistened as the sunlight came through the window and shined on him.

"Good morning." He said as he noticed me at the dresser. I looked away from him as I realized my face was getting red.

"Morning." I returned the greeting as I lowered my head to prevent him from seeing my reddened face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, noticing that I grew quiet.

"I'm fine." I assured him and began to walk past him only for him to grab onto my hand just as I was about to leave. My head remained lowered.

"You're blushing." He stated, I could sense he was smirking.

"No, I'm not." I tried to deny the fact but he clearly knew. He pulled me closer to him, my back pressed against his wet chest and I could feel the coldness of the water as it was absorbed by my T-shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me from behind.

"Are you really gonna lie to me?" He asked softly, almost like a whisper. I smiled a little and managed to break free from his hold and turned to face him.

"Okay...maybe I was." I admitted in a soft tone. "So what? That doesn't mean anything."

"It only means that you find me sexy." He smirked and showed off his muscles making me laugh.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. "You're no more sexier than a plate of waffles with syrup dripping from the top...and fluffy whipped cream...and some strawberries to top it...and...and" At this point I was drooling just thinking about food.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" Hunter clearly pointed out. I nodded my head in agreement like a mad woman and raced out the room, forgetting whatever embarrassment I was feeling earlier, into the kitchen where I met the most greatest man in the world.

"BENJAMIN!" I squealed excited. "WHERE'S BREAKFAST?!" He chuckled on seeing my hungry state and pointed towards the table where there was buffet laid out with waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, muffins, juice, tea and coffee.

I looked at Benjamin with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong Joslynn?" He asked as he came closer to comfort me.

"Nothing." I sniffled. "It's just the amount of beauty I'm seeing is overwhelming." Benjamin laughed and led me to the table.

"Benjamin." I called out when he seated me and I finally stopped the waterworks. He turned and faced him. "I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and the food you made. I love you."

"What?" A confused Hunter asked as he came into the kitchen.

"I'm just telling Benjamin how much I love him and the food he has made." I got up from my seat and walked towards Hunter. Tears filled my eyes again and he looked at me with worry.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asked. I hugged him tightly, he tensed up as I embraced and became totally confused. I released him after a while and looked at him intently.