♠️15♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️

I was happily eating breakfast with Hunter after our weird argument. I glanced at him as we ate. He was actually willing to go to jail for me, he genuinely cared about my well being and I was happy about that. He kept his small smile plastered on his face as he chewed, he was clearly thinking about something. His eyes glanced over to me and I gave him a small smile.

"What?" I asked him as his smile grew.

"I know you were staring at me." He teased.

"I was." I admitted with a shrug and took a sip of water.

"Knew it!" He cheered. "No one can resist my sexiness."

He smirked and I shook my head. "I wasn't staring at your imaginary 'sexiness'." 

"You can't deny the truth."

"I'm serious," I told him with a professional face. "I was staring at that goofy smile you kept on for the last five minutes."

"Oh." He formed an 'o' with his mouth as he realized what I was talking about. 

"So?" I questioned him, he seemed confused and arched an eyebrow in confusion. "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing." He quickly said and continued eating his breakfast.

"That goofy smile doesn't say 'nothing', it says something." I narrowed my eyes at him, he shook his head at me and avoided the question.

I was about to question him further when something felt strange. I placed my hand on my stomach and I knew what was wrong. Hunter noticed my concerned expression and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Everything alright?" He asked and scooted his chair closer to mines.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I got up to leave and so did he. "I need to go alone."

"Joslynn, I'm not gonna leave you alone. Not after what happened-"

"It's not that!" I cut him off quickly and raced to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, slipped off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

"Joslynn?" Hunter entered the bathroom and became puzzled as to why I hurried into the shower.

"Um...Hunter." I called as I turned on the shower. "It's that time."

"That time?" He asked out loud. I face palmed myself.

"Sir." Benjamin came behind him. "I think she means her period."

"Thank you Benjamin!" I praised.

"She needs sanitary pads, painkillers and chocolate." Benjamin explained to Hunter. 

God only knows how much I love Benjamin!

"Again thank you Benjamin!" I clapped my hands together as if I were praying.

"I'll go out and get them." He told Hunter. I heard the bathroom door close and assumed Benjamin had left.

"Now do you understand Hunter?" I asked him as I stood under the warm running water, letting the warmth soothe my pain.

"You could've just said so."

"Hunter! I'm a woman! No woman is gonna announce to the world that she's on her period!" I lectured him. "We have our techniques and ways to go through our periods as fast as we can. It's a horror story down there."

"Too much information." I knew he was cringing.

"It's better to know now, what's gonna happen when your future wife has hers?" I asked him. "Benjamin isn't gonna help you then."

"I'm gonna go into the living room and watch TV." He said and left. I laughed and shook my head at his embarrassment.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Benjamin had bought my supplies and I was actually shocked he knew which kind I preferred. Since I was in a bummer mood, I put on sweat pants and a blue T-shirt. I took two painkillers as soon as the cramps started and I went outside. Benjamin sat Hunter down and began to explain to him about a woman's and the scene reminded me how a father would talk with his son.

Speaking of which, Hunter has never said anything about his family at all. I wonder why?

"What are you two talking about?" I asked them with a cheeky smile.

"Nothing." Hunter immediately answered, clearly embarrassed about the situation. Benjamin shook his head and began to explain.

"I was just telling him what he should do in case you're uncomfortable." I nodded at Benjamin, impressed with his knowledge.

"How do you know all this valuable information, Benjamin?"

"My wife would make me go out and buy her supplies. So after forty years of marriage, I've learnt a lot on these matters." Benjamin said proudly.

"Looks like you should educate Hunter." I laughed.

"I should go and start my work." Benjamin excused himself as left. I sat next to Hunter and began to poke his arm playfully.

"Did you learn something?" I teased.

"Just so you know, it's not like I don't know anything...it's that I choose not to."

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Well-"

"Because women go through this to give birth to men like you who can't take up some of their time to take care of their wives and girlfriends but can jump into bed anytime regardless of the woman's mood." I didn't realize how intimidating I was. Hunter scooted to the other side of the sofa, raising his hand in defense.

"I didn't mean that I'm not grateful...in fact I'm very grateful but-"

"But nothing!" I cut him off again. "I am ashamed that women can't talk freely about their pain and their body when men do it all the time!"

"Joslynn, don't be mad." I began to approach him threateningly, he quickly stood from the sofa and kept his distance. Benjamin then entered the room with a load of clean clothes and was about to take it upstairs when he noticed my behavior/

"Oh God, I left only two minutes and you already got her angry."Benjamin shook his head at Hunter. He put down the basket and went into the kitchen, he then exited the kitchen with a carton of ice-cream, chocolate, pancakes and placed them on the coffee table. He switched on the TV and approached me with the remote.

"Miss Joslynn, please don't listen to this madman, just relax yourself and don't exert yourself. I want you to relax and enjoy a peaceful day." He led me to the sofa and handed me the remote. "If Sir Hunter bothers you, call me and I'll take care of him."

"Thank you Benjamin, at least someone understands." I put on The Flash and became one with the sofa. As Benjamin exited the room, I heard Hunter whisper to Benjamin.

"You're a wizard." Benjamin chuckled and left.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Dear Y/N,

I know I suck, I can't help it. I enjoy torturing you and making you suffer. So what if you can't go to the beach or take a dip in the pool?! I matter...you don't.
You can try to get rid of me...there are ways but I will always come back one way or another. I'll be gone in a few days but I'll be back soon. Don't miss me too much.

Yours sincerely,
Your period.

*Eats ice-cream as I read the note*

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝