♠️10♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️
1 Week Later

I was sitting in an extremely comfortable chair, my mind became blank as I stared at the disfigured person seated in front me, it said nothing but stared. I stared back and relaxed into my chair, I drew in a deep breath and fiddled with my fingers. I don't know how long I've been sitting here, but the atmosphere in the room was unnerving. I learnt to let the feeling sink in and accept everything as it was. I had no objections, all I had to do was stay quiet and it wouldn't affect me. I kept a serious face on, I didn't let the figure search into my soul.

It seemed like hours before the figure began to move. But the figure's body was breaking down and morphing into something - someone. It took a few seconds and then a familiar face was formed. I stared at the person in front of me in amazement. I kept my mind at peace, I didn't want it to get to me, it couldn't. I had to be strong. I had my mind set...but then it spoke. The figure even sounded like the person it had transformed into.

"Joslynn." He spoke, almost laughed, my name. His chair scooted closer to mine, I shrunk into my chair and kept reminding myself to stay strong. I tried my best to stay strong but I stared into his eyes...his emerald green eyes.

"I know you miss me, but you can't have me." He mocked, I kept in the tears that were forming. "Won't you say something?"

"I know you're probably angry or even disappointed, but darling" He leaned in closer. "I don't give a f*ck."

"I know what you're trying to do, I won't be affected." I told the figure, anger was building up inside me. He chuckled and rested into his seat.

"So I guess you forgot all about the incident that happened in the closet?" He abruptly got up and pulled me out of my seat. He pushed me against him and lifted me a bit to meet his eyes.

"You can't forget it, can't you?" His lips twitched into an evil smirk. "It's etched into your mind, you can't forget me nor the love you had for me."

"STOP IT ACE!" I yelled at the figure. He smiled victoriously. Tears began to flow and I sobbed, he dropped me onto the chair, I curled into a ball.

I was pathetic!

How could I let him get to me?!

I want to wake up from this nightmare! I can't take these nightmares anymore? What is happening to me?!

"You want a walk through memory lane?" The figure asked as he tried to pull me off the chair, I fought back and kicked him, it didn't work. I grabbed on the chair with all the strength I had, he continued to pull me towards him but I couldn't let him. I don't want to relive that memory.

"Come on, you're making me angry!" The figure yelled in angry. Another pair of hands grabbed onto and began to pull me towards them. I looked around to see Joe helping Ace pull me towards a door that was wide open. A blinding white light shined in the room. My hands became tired and my grasp was loosening, seeing an advantage they both pulled as hard as they could and managed to drag me into the room, cries and all.

The light temporarily blinded me as I entered, they kept pulling me into the room despite my screams and resistance. Before I knew it memories began to play in front me as if it were a movie. I closed my eyes shut but the memories kept playing in my head.

"Watch." They both ordered in unison. My eyes shot open and the scene played before me.

This scene happened a few months ago, before Joe kidnapped me. Two weeks after I got back from my dad's. I expected everything to be the same...I was wrong. Sure, Jacob and I were close as ever, Tyler was his usual player self, Devin was quiet and Alisa was...well Alisa. Everyone was the same, except for Ace. I hadn't seen him since the day I came back to Alisa's. The guys said he was busy but I knew he was avoiding, I just wanted to talk to him. Maybe he was busy with his new girlfriend...the thought burned my heart.