♠️18♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️ 

Tears of joy overflowed from my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Right in front of me was a very familiar group: my dad, Sophie, Josh, James, Janice, Mason, Alisa, Jacob, Tyler, Devin...Ace. I quickly ran to them and almost threw myself onto them. I jumped into my dad's open arms and hugged him tightly as if the world was ending. Sophie joined in the hug and very quickly it became a group hug. Everyone was overwhelmed with happiness as we hugged each other...all except Ace. He stood by himself and didn't dare glance at me. After about five minutes of hugging and crying, we all came out of the hug.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" I exclaimed in excitement. "How are you guys here so fast?"

"Honey, your dad is a multi billionaire," He looked at me with a joking expression. "I can make anything happen."

"I've missed you so much!" Alisa leaped onto me and tackled me in another hug. "I almost had a heart attack when you went missing. You have no idea how much I've cried and spent sleepless nights thinking about what kind of state you were in, if you were hungry-" She broke into tears and soon after so did I.

It was an emotional reunion. There were a lot of apologies about being a bad friend and a lot of regrets in the room. I didn't even notice Hunter enter the room and began talking to my dad. They seemed to be getting along nicely but I was kinda wondering what Ace was thinking. He just stood there in the corner, watching everyone hug me and cry but he said nothing.

It took a while for everyone to calm down, all the cries and tears were washed away with laughter when Jacob started to act like his adorable goofy self. Everyone was eyeing Hunter and giving me weird looks.

I bet Benjamin told them something or they're just psychic.

Alisa pulled me aside from everyone and gave me the serious glare.

"So what's happening with you and Hunter?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I lowered my gaze so she won't be able to see me blush.

"You're totally blushing!" She whispered-yelled as she nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Shut up!" I said in a hushed tone, still blushing.

"So when did you guys...you know..."She asked in a semi-squeal.

"Um..." I tried to avoid looking into her eyes. "Maybe...it could have been last night."

"Oh my God!" She squealed excitedly. All heads snapped towards our direction.

"It's nothing!" I assured them. "Just Alisa being...well Alisa!" They all nodded understandingly and continued with their conversations.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Isn't that a little too much?!"

"Bish, I'm your best friend!" She swayed her head in a sassy manner and snapped her fingers. "You better tell me."

"Bish, no!" I snapped my fingers and tried to imitate her.

"What are you girls talking about?" Hunter asked as he came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh nothing." Alisa played it off cool. "Just girl stuff."

"Yep, girl stuff." I repeated with a nod. Of course, Hunter knew we were lying.

"Okay, girl stuff." He said with a bit of sarcasm in his tone. He swayed our bodies slowly and Alisa stared at us like a crazed fangirl.

She definitely wants to scream.

"Your family and friends are staying for a few days, so I offered them to stay here with us." Hunter informed me. 

"Sure." I turned my head to him and smiled. "Let's eat breakfast."

"You're hungry, aren't you?" He asked with a grin.

"Of course I am!" I pouted.

"Okay, let's get you something to eat before you rip Hunter's head off." Alisa intervened with a mischievous smile on her face.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

"Benjamin, my man, I love your cooking!" Alisa moaned in satisfactory as she took a bit of her omelet. 

"I know right, if I could I would marry his food!" I took a huge bite of my muffin.

"Glad to know I'm appreciated in some way." Benjamin commented as he served everyone coffee.

"Oh Benjamin, I also appreciate your understanding of the woman's body." I told him with sweetness in my voice.

"That's not what a man wants to hear but thanks." He plastered on a smile and left the kitchen.

"Benjamin seems nice." Sophie commented.

"He's a sweetheart." I told her with a small laugh. Mason hopped off her laugh and came to me, he climbed on top me and wrapped his arms around my neck giving me a hug.

"I missed you Jossy." He said, I could sense the sadness in his voice.

"I missed you too Mason." I hugged him back. He sat on my lap and insisted that I feed him, I couldn't say no to his cute, puppy eyes.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Mason asked with his mouth filled with pancakes, pointing at Hunter.

"He is." I answered him as I looked at Hunter.

"I thought Ace was your boyfriend." I froze and looked at Ace who stopped sipping on his coffee. He looked at me and I glanced at Hunter. Hunter seemed annoyed with Ace, it was weird with them being in the same room together.

"No sweetie, Ace isn't my boyfriend." I corrected Mason.

"But Ace missed you very much, he even wanted to cry." Mason tried to argue.

"Well..."I looked at Sophie for help.

"Baby," Sophie called to Mason. "your sister likes Hunter so he's her boyfriend. Ace is just her friend."

Ace lowered his cup and continued to eat. I also continued to eat and feed Mason but Mason had a mission. He wanted to investigate Hunter like any good brother would.

"What's your favorite color?!" Mason asked.

"Purple."

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza."

"Favorite movie?"

"Avengers."

"Which one?"

"Infinity War and Endgame."

"Favorite avenger?"

"Hulk."

"Really?! Mine too!" Mason exclaimed and forgot all about his interrogation. He ended up having a conversation with Hunter about the Hulk and Iron Man.

At least I know they're gonna get along.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Everyone needs a brother like Mason! LOL!!

Sorry it's short but I hope that's okay.

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝