♠️05♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️    

Chains...tears...blood. His dark eyes piercing into mine, I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I wanted to cry but he beat even more. He pushed himself against my body, I groaned in pain as his heavy weight crashed onto my delicate body.

"Stop." I whimpered. He slapped me across my face. Tear streamed down my face, the tears and blood mixed, leaving stains of red on my skin.

"You deserve this." He reminded me again and again. I let out a cry, but shut me up.

"I'm sorry for whatever I've done." I apologized, my words were muffled but my fear was clear. "Please..." I begged.

He slapped me into darkness.

"NOOO!!" I shot up from my bed, tears running from my eyes.

"Miss Joslynn, are you alright?" Benjamin barged into my room with concern plastered across his face. He handed me a glass of water as I tried to catch my breath. I wiped away the sweat forming on my forehead. I gulped down the entire glass of water within seconds. 

"I'm okay Benjamin, just a nightmare." I assured him, trying to calm down the racing of my heart. I took in large breaths and Benjamin held my hand in a comforting gesture. A few minutes passed and my breathing was steady again and my panic attack was over.

"Miss Joslynn, that didn't seem like a normal nightmare." Benjamin said, worriedly. "Was it a bad memory?"

It was.

"No." I lied with a small smile. "Just a normal nightmare, nothing to be worried about."

"Are you sure?" He inquired, sensing something was off. I nodded and moved his hand away.

"I am very sure, Benjamin." I told him once again, hoping that he'd believe me.

"Okay, if you say so." He nodded. 

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to change the topic as quickly as possible.

"It 4 am, sir said to wake you up at this time." He informed.

"Why?" I asked him, anger slowly building up inside me.

Why should I wake up at 4 am?!

"He said, he wants you to wake him and then get ready for work. There are appropriate outfits in your closet." He informed with a small, friendly smile. I slid off my bed, stretching my limbs as I placed my feet on the floor.

"Where is his room?" I asked, after a short yawn. 

"It's the door on the opposite side of the hall. Double doors. Can't miss it." 

"Well, I'll just brush my teeth and I'll go awaken the beast." I joked, Benjamin lowered his laugh as if to hide his chuckle.

"Very well then." He responded and left the room. I made my way to the bathroom, a newly packaged toothbrush was placed for me, as well as toothpaste and everything else I would need. I opened the package, rinsed the toothbrush and applied some toothpaste. I brushed my teeth until it was pearly white, then I rinsed my mouth. I found some mouthwash and took a cap full and swished the liquid in my mouth for a few seconds. I spat and inhaled, minty freshness was felt in my mouth. I was content.

Now, time to wake up the beast.

As soon as I stepped out my door, I saw his bedroom door. I inhaled, keeping my anger in check. I walked towards his door, holding together a smile. I knocked once. No answer. I knocked again. Again no answer. Okay, maybe he wanted me to enter. So I entered, his room was even bigger than mine, his bed was a king size and well...everything was the same really except for the mini fridge and shelf filled with books. There on the bed was a sleeping creature. I sat near him. His snore was soft, his bare chest rose with each breath he took, his lips were slightly parted and his hair fell onto his forehead. I couldn't help but stare at his abs, it was so perfectly outlined like it was carved by Michelangelo. He kinda looked peaceful, like a bear in hibernation. He didn't claw at or try to bite you. 

How is it possible that he looks even more sexy in his sleep?

"Stop staring, it's impolite." He mumbled, causing me to shriek in surprise. He opened his right eye, and glanced at me.

"You were awake this whole time?" I asked him in utter annoyance.

"Yeah." He answer and rose his body from his sleeping position. He sat and rested his back against the bedhead. I stood from the bed, not wanting to be close to him.

"Why did you want me to wake you?" I asked him, with folded arms.

"Well as my personal assistant, you'll be responsible for waking me at this time every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and occasionally on a Saturday." He folded his arms behind his head.

"Gee, what a pleasure." I hid my sarcasm with a squeaky voice. He patted the spot next to him and gave me an expression that said I had to sit next to him or else. So I did.

"Why are you wearing white?" He asked as he stared at my T-shirt.

"Because I can." I told him, leaning against the bedhead.

"You're wearing white, without a bra?" My eyes widened in realization and I looked down to see the outline of my nipples against the white cloth. I quickly folded my arms across my chest, blushing really hard. He laughed an actual hearty laugh.

"I should've taken a picture." He chuckled as I gritted my teeth in anger.

"I hate you." I muttered under my breath.

"You shouldn't say that to your boss, especially when I have complete control over you." He reminded in a snicker.

"I meant I love you." I smiled sweetly while I was mentally cursing him.

"A little too much, but it's acceptable." He relaxed and closed his eyes.

God, I hate him.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

As soon as I saw we hit 1K views I pulled out my laptop and thought I should give you guys a chapter as a thank you gift! I am super grateful for all of you who've voted and read this book. THANKS SUPER MUCH!

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝