♠️20♠️

✡️Joslynn's POV✡️  

"I can't wait to go sightseeing!" Alisa squealed with excitement to Devin. Devin chuckled at her childishness and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him. "Why can't you come?!"

"I told you." Devin whispered to her, Alisa nodded, understanding what he meant. I decided not to meddle and choose to understand it as a couple thing.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Alisa got on her toes and placed a peck on Devin's cheek. "Try not to get into trouble."

"Aren't they cute?" I fangirled over Alisa and Devin's relationship, they were just so adorable. Two people with two different personalities, they suit each other.

"Aren't we cute?" Hunter pouted as he came up behind me. "I'm way much cuter than them." I rolled at his statement and turned to him. I pinched his cheek and tiptoed to meet his face.

"Oh my little baby is jealous." I teased as I continued to pinch his cheeks. He narrowed his eyes at me with annoyance, I laughed at his discomfort.

"Remind me why I'm dating you." His tone was neutral.

"Because I'm adorable." I fluttered my eyelashes. He didn't seem to buy it. "I love you."

"That worked once, I'm not falling for it again." He joked with a serious expression on his face. He walked away from me, and I laughed as he stormed out dramatically.

"Can we get going?!" Alisa whined, impatiently waiting at the door.

"I'm coming, I just have to make sure he doesn't blow a fuse." I told her and went in the direction Hunter stormed off, which led me to the kitchen where he was drinking water.

"I'm leaving now, I'll see you later." I poked my head into the kitchen and informed him. I leaned against the sink.

"I'm sorry I can't come, the board of directors called this urgent meeting that I have to attend." He began to explain, I entered the kitchen and approached him.

"I know, you don't have to explain." He embraced me in his arms and I rested my head against his chest in comfort. 

"Ace hasn't come out from his room." He told me without moving from our position.

"I know." I responded without moving. "I kinda burst at him last night."

"You didn't tell me that." I took in a breath.

"I didn't want to talk about it again..." I paused. "What happened, happened. Nothing can change that." I tightened my grasp on him and stayed for a few more minutes then pulled away when I realized Alisa was waiting for me.

"Alisa is probably waiting for me, I should go before she runs out on me." I told him. He nodded and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you later." He whispered as he pulled away. I exited the kitchen and grabbed my bag from the table and went to Alisa who looked as if her very little patience was almost out.

"Took you long enough!" She let out a loud breath and pulled me out of the apartment.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

"I can't believe Ace is being such a baby!" Alisa rolled her eyes as she leaned back into her seat. We had just finished shopping and now we were in a cafe.

"Gosh Alisa, give him some slack. I was kinda hard on him." I took a sip of my latte and relaxed into my seat also. 

"No, Jossy!" Her tone was deadly. "He deserves to hear the truth. Girl after girl and he can't satisfy himself. He finally had a chance with an amazing girl like you, you were willing to talk to him and change him but he blew it. After you had left, he had another girl. He didn't sleep with her just the other girls but he was actually different with her...so I thought, after two weeks he left her. I don't know what else to say to him. He's just incapable of truly loving someone."

"He has hope," I told Alisa. "he will have love in his life but he has to work for it. There will be a girl who will get him to love her and she will love him immensely also. It just takes time."

"Time nor faith has been on our side for a very long time." Alisa blew the hair out of her face. "I close to giving up on him."

"Don't be too hasty to make that decision, he is still your brother." I advised her with an encouraging smile.

"Brother or not, I will cut him off if he goes to an extreme extent and pisses me off." Alisa cold glare wandered to looked out the glass window. She froze for a moment and then looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sensing her fear.

"Let's go." She pulled out cash from her purse and slammed it onto the table, she then grabbed onto my hand and led me out of the cafe, her speed was increasing as we stepped out the door. She then began to lead me into the crowds and steer through the crowd.

"Alisa, what's going on?!" I yelled at her. "What are you doing?!"

"Don't talk, just keep walking and don't look back." She warned me, I trusted her and kept up with her speed.

She soon got us out from the crowd and guided us into an alley. She peeked out and searched the surrounding to make sure we won't followed. But I was confused. What did she see?

"Now can you tell me what's happening?!" I asked in frustration.

"Don't freak out...but I saw Joe." My eyes widened in fear as she mentioned his name. 

"You can't tell me not to freak out!" My body began to shake and my breathing became shaky. Alisa held me close and tried to comfort me.

"Sh*t!" She cursed. "You can go anywhere like this." She searched her head for a solution. She took out her phone and dialed a number. She placed the phone to her ear and awaited for someone to answer on the other end.

"Hey!" She greeted the person informally. "Me and Jossy just saw Joe and we're hiding in an alley. Come and get us, I don't want to risk him seeing us. Jossy is in real bad shape. Come soon!" The call ended and she placed the phone back in her purse.

"Devin will be here any minute to get us, just relax."

"Oh but she can't." His voice sent chills throughout my body. Alisa turned with such a speed and landed me punch to his face. She grabbed onto my hand and yanked me to follow her. Joe was still dazed by the punch and hadn't regained balance yet.

We ran. We ran so quickly, you could've mistaken us for the flash. We got lost within the crowds and Alisa's grasp on me managed to slip and I lost her. I still kept running, trying to get away from him. The crowd acted like the huge ocean and I was the small fish, trying to swim away from all danger trying to harm me. My head began to spin and I lost myself and my balance. I bumped into someone and dropped to the ground, my vision blurred and my head continued to pound. I kept someone trying to hold me up and they were almost  carrying me. I tried to pull myself together and piece the disoriented figure holding me. Then, just as I about to pass out...his voice rung in my ears.

"Time to have some fun." Then I was consumed by the darkness.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I know you guys are probably hating me for getting her kidnapped by Joe again...but come on...did you really think Joe was just gonna disappear?

But don't worry, Joslynn won't die nor will she let Joe get away again.

So I hope you enjoyed that chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment expressing all your craziness/thoughts/opinions.

Bye! Love ya Weirdos!!!💝