1

'Zalia

I am Zalia Banks mostly called Lia or ZaZa by my family and best friend

I am Zalia Banks mostly called Lia or ZaZa by my family and best friend. At 21 years old I'm doing my last year in City College NY.

I'm a shy person. Normally I don't talk to people I don't know. Most of the time I'm cuddled up in my bed watching movies or exercising at the gym since I've started working out or better yet I do my assignments and study hence I'm called a nerd by family members.

I don't have a social life, the only friend I have is Kayla. We met in high school, we weren't friends in high school. I was shocked when she sent me an inbox on Facebook asking to meet up. We met up and from there on we've been friends.

I am fat, that's why I go to the gym. I have okay boobs and I have a huge ass. I have 2 older brothers. We live in New York whilst our dad lives in our hometown LA .

I started the gym 3 months ago because I'm sick of being bullied I just want to better myself so people will learn to keep their opinions to themselves.

I live with my brothers in a house they share. I get too much anxiety so it's better if i live with them. I never bother them because I'm always in my room or I'm at school, I really don't have a social life. I got a text from Kayla.

bestieee Me & my new boo are hosting a little kickback at his house. U sliding thru right? 😣
- K ♥😻👭

Kayla knows I hate parties but she invites me every time! Kayla is the opposite of me. She's beautiful with a slim body to die for, she's lightskin and very popular. She parties almost every weekend. She always tells me she has one life to live and she's gonna live it to the fullest.

I decided to respond to her text because she hates me leaving her on read.

no. I have a test to study for and an assignment to do. Sorry best friend 💔😘
- me

liar. Zalia  you need to go out, you'll think of this fun time when you're old and wrinkled then nobody will want to party with you.
-K♥😻👭

Kayla, books are more important. I know what I came to NY for. I can't ruin that by partying, it's just not me. You know that.
- me

Urgh whatever granny
-

K♥😻👭

I chuckled at her text deciding not to text back. She deserves that. I laid my books in the little table I had and decided to study. I can't ruin my future, parties are annoying anyway.

The loud music? I can listen on my phone, the food? I can cook at home, the people? I just hate them. See sorted. Party by myself, that I like!

After studying for 2 hours I decided to take a break. I went downstairs, to get some water. I greeted my brothers. The first born is Anthony everyone calls him Ant and the second born is Amir, but everyone call him Mir