21

Zalia

My heart stared beating fast, she sounded so angry and I knew she would do it

My heart stared beating fast, she sounded so angry and I knew she would do it. But if I leave now, Xavier is not going to be happy. Hell he won't even agree for me to stay in LA.

Kenny could be roaming around LA right now, and I am sure he is looking for me.

"auntie I can not" I tried.

You're staying with a boy that didn't even have enough love for you to respect your family. Maybe he only wants sex from you. Zalia, you do not love yourself. I'm thinking you even went to the boys at your school then lied to us and said they wanted to rape you" she said in anger.

Tears just fell down not believing what she's saying. "Please do not do this to me. You know how painful that subject is to me."

"All I am saying is come back. Your father is worried here. You go around opening your legs for men to stay in hotels" she spat. I was so offended I even had hiccups while crying. I do not even know why I answered her call.

She is my mother's best friend what did I expect!? They both hate me like I did something to them. I would say I am a bastard child and I remind them of my father's mistress, but I look so much like my mother it is like I am her younger version.

Especially in pictures. I know I am her daughter she can not deny me, then why is she treating me like this. I felt hands on my shoulder, when I turned around. Xavier looked at me, he was confused as to why I was crying. "what's wrong?"

"Tell that thug of yours they may all fear him but I don't. He should go to the people in his age group. Maybe they are too much for him and that is why he went for easy people like you. He knows he can call you beautiful and baby, and already you are in love. You're too dumb Zalia." She shouted.

"give me that phone." He snatched the phone. He was so angry and he doesn't even know why am I crying. My head was so down, tears fell on the floor. That's how hard I was crying.

They do not realise them trying to make me strong only breaks me more and more. I am not being bullied by my school mates or Kayla. Now I am being bullied by my own aunt and mother. "do I need to come over there so we can have that talk again?... her aunt?" He scoffed. "I know her mom told you we had a talk. Give her the phone."

Killa