10

Killa

Quickly I went to the girls side of the restrooms and there's wasn't anyone in sight

Quickly I went to the girls side of the restrooms and there's wasn't anyone in sight. Frustrated,  I slapped the wall hard.

Checking the club I didn't see Kayla at all. So that led me to believe it wasn't her because I didn't see her at the club today. I'm more pissed at myself that we don't have cameras in the restrooms. I need to talk to security to organise that quickly. "Where is she?" Cardo asked me.

"she went home" I wasn't in the mood to talk to him now.

"she came here with me."

"Uber or Lyft man" He nodded and didn't ask anymore questions because he could already see I was annoyed and angry at the same time.

"I'll call her to check-" I cut him off before he could take his phone out.

"Nah. I'll call her, and I swear I'll find out who did this." I said gulping my drink down.

"what happened?" I looked at him annoyed but he was still persistent on knowing.

"someone must've said something to her, she left here crying. And when I find out who they are. They'll regret ever messing with me." I said looking through everyone in the club to find Kayla because she's the only one I could of now.

Cardo nodded and left me alone. I went back home, to calm myself down. I smoked a blunt, after it kicked in. I called Zalia. She didn't answer the first time. I called her again, she didn't answer.  I got up and took my keys.

If she won't answer then I'll go to her house to talk to her.  I tried her one last time. She answered the phone sniffing. " what?"

"what happened?" I asked her. I need the names.

"Killa-"

"don't." I cut her off angry. "who messed with you there?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm just upset and I'm going to sleep." She sighed.

"so you're going to sleep upset? You think I'm going to let you sleep upset?" I scoffed. "Now tell me what happened before I arrive and force you to tell me."

She finally gave in "Erika happened."

"who's that?" I don't know Erika. She must be one of these hoes I fuck from time to time.

"Kayla's friend." She finally said.

I knew that bitch had something in this. "I knew Kayla has something to do with this!"

"she wasn't there." She told me. "I didn't see her. I only saw Erika and some other girls I didn't know. Erika always hated me I just didn't know that much to embarrass me in public."

"I'll handle it." I assured her. This Erika bitch would deal with me.

"No, don't. I just want it forgotten. I don't want people calling me a hoe again when you fight my battles for me."