9

quick message: thank you for 1k+ views and 100+ favourites  💕

Zalia

I couldn't sleep the whole night, my brothers tried comforting me and it didn't help at all

I couldn't sleep the whole night, my brothers tried comforting me and it didn't help at all. My heart was broken into a million pieces. Omar was the only guy I saw a future with, he loved me and I couldn't even say 'I love you' to him. I didn't even say a proper goodbye to him.

We just started dating! He understood me, he never judged me and he was always so sweet to me. How did the accident even happen? "I know this is painful, but I promise you. With time this will pass" Ant said still hugging me.

I don't know why, but that made me even more angry. How could he speak about Omar's death like it wasn't something serious! It was to me, then it all clicked! " you!... you did this! you didn't want us to date! You pretended to be okay with it so you could kill him!"

"that's bullshit. And I'm not going to listen to it." He scoffed walking out, and I followed him on anger with tears falling down my eyes. Mir just looked at us, not even saying a word

"he was the only guy that liked me for me! He never asked for something in return. He was sweet, loving, funny and everything I ever wanted. And you had to ruin that for me! You're oppressing me because you want me to be a child, I'm 21!" I shouted pulling him back into the room.

"I didn't kill your fool why would I lie about something so stupid!?" He shouted back in anger.

"so stupid!? Wow, how fucking insensitive can you be!" I started beating him up, he seemed unfazed by it though holding my hands, Mir came in between us, and just held my arms.

"listen to me! I would never do that to you. I didn't kill him." He looked sincere. I felt bad for even accusing him. "I understand how you feel. How about you go sleep for a while? maybe you'll wake up feeling a little better. "

I nodded and went to my room. I couldn't sleep though, I checked my phone and Instagram became the first app I visited. Omar's picture was filled with more R.I.P comments.

I didn't want to post because I didn't want to do too much, and have people questioning me what we were, it'll just break my heart more.

In our time together we never really took pictures. I feel like people will think I was lying and I'm doing it for attention. So I just stalked his wall and didn't comment on anything.

I received a call from a number I didn't know. "hey."

"who is this?" I snapped.

"no need for the hostility" he scoffed.

"Xavier?" I was surprised. How did he get my number?

"Sup?"

"You called me and why are you calling me?" I was really confused. I wasn't planning on being rude.