33

weeks later
Killa

I went inside my uncle's office because he said something about meeting up with me. I hope it's important as I think it is. "what's so important I had to cut off my chill time with my wife." I asked barging in his office.

"I need someone to fly to Russia for me and talk to Valdez" he said sorting out his office.

"send Scrappy." I shrugged.

"you're next in line to take over. I want you to create more connections. I can't go because Fifi is still in the hospital and she'll need my full attention when she gets discharged." He explained.

I nodded. "I understand. When do I need to leave?"

"today." He plainly said.

"what?"

"short notice I know but you're the one I trust with this. If we can get the Russia connection before others that makes us way ahead and more loads of cash for us." He shrugged.

"I'll go. But in just a week I will return." I told him.

"I doubt it will take longer" he said. I know tomorrow Zalia goes back to being focused on her studies and I really don't mind but i just don't like leaving her alone especially with Kenny wanting to threaten her to piss me off.

In these weeks I have been faithful, although it's been hard but I guess it's worth it knowing she trusts me. Luckily for me Simone wasn't the dumb type so she didn't threaten to expose what we did.

She hasn't even called my phone and i am very happy. I did the handshake with my uncle to bid him goodbye. I drove off home and when I arrived that's when JR left, inside the house I smelt something delicious so I'm guessing she cooked.

I smirked when I walked in the kitchen she was dancing along to Lil Wayne ft Rick Ross - John . I didn't even know she listens to these songs. I quietly walked to her and wrap her arms around her waist. She jumped a bit making me laugh. "something smells nice"

"I cooked, and I'm very sure you'll enjoy it." She smiled.

" better not put any love potion in here." I joke lightly bit her neck, she giggled removed me. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

I sat on the kitchen chairs just admiring her. I secretly took a photo of her and posted it on IG stories with the text 'wife to be💍' in it. I had blocked Ant, Bobby, Mir and all their crew boys a long time ago. I knew Zalia wasn't comfortable with telling her brothers yet so I was respecting her decision because I didn't care if find they knew or not. "I have to go to Russia for a week"

She kept quiet and I wasn't even sure she heard me because of the loudness of her speaker. "Zalia."

"to do what?" She asked not looking at me.

"business trip. Monte can't go." I told her.

She nodded. "i heard bad stuff about Russian gangsters. I just don't want you hurt."

I smiled. "I will be safe. I promise I will come back whole again. All in one piece"

She closed the pots and looked at me. I could see worry all over her face. I motioned her to come closer to me. She obeyed and i opened my legs and pulled her closer by placing her in between my legs. "I am going to be fine I take business trips all the time and I come back safely all the time."

"who will you go with?"

"I will go alone." she looked at me like I was crazy. I just chuckled, kissing her passionately hoping she will calm down and be okay with me being gone for a week "I will be okay."