38

Killa

After my visit, I went home defeated that I may have lost her for good. When I arrived at home. I sighed at the empty house, I didn't even greet my maid. I walked straight to my room.

When I laid on the room, I was on my phone looking over my pictures and smiling whenever i would see her pictures. I went on my Instagram to see if she posted anything. She didn't. I occupied my time by looking at the stories people posted.

And I smiled looking at Cardo's IG story. She was so cute with Cardo's son. I replied to the post.

tell her to switch on her phone. I need to speak to her.
- @datboikilla

she got a new phone.
- @7figurenigga

what? When?
- @datboikilla

today. Ant gave her a new one.
- @7figurenigga

Cardo you have to help me bro. I need to speak to her let her know that what happened wasn't completely all my fault. I was totally out of it.
- @datboikilla

I'm not trying to die today. Ant will kill me.
- @7figurenigga

I'll make sure he doesn't do that
- @datboikilla

we'll take Dylan to the park. I'll text you the address be there and don't make it seem like I told you because she will never trust me again.
- @7figurenigga

i won't. Thanks man i owe you one.
- @datboikilla

you really do.
- @7figurenigga

I quickly took another shower so I can be fresh when I see her. After my hygiene routine I wore an red tracksuit with glasses to hide the bruises then I covered my face with the hoodie.

Cardo texted me the address and I went there in my Lamborghini

Cardo texted me the address and I went there in my Lamborghini. I saw her from a far playing with the kid. I got out the car, and she didn't notice me because she was occupied with the child.

Cardo sat by the benches and I went to Zalia once I touched her shoulder she jumped and looked back. I looked at her, and instantly her face was filled with hurt. "we need to talk" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "we already talked and we're done."

"please Zalia. At least give me the chance to explain how that shit really happened." I said. She picked up Dylan and placed him on her hip. He kept pulling her hair trying to get down.

"Dylan..." He looked at me being serious and started laughing and laid his head on Zalia's shoulder.

She looked at Dylan "you have 10 minutes."