34

Zalia

I walked up and down the room scared that my brothers would kill me then kill Xavier. Ant promised to never hit me but I think today he'll break that promise.

I walked downstairs and they were playing Fifa and they were even arguing with each other about their players.  I looked at them, I don't know why but tears fell because I was so scared of them.

Eventually they noticed me standing there with tears falling down. Ant placed his joystick down with a confused facial expression. He rushed to me,  and weirdly Mir sat down looking at us. I sniffed. "we need to talk."

He was confused. "okay but why are you crying?"

The house phone rang and I looked at them. "I'll go get it" Mir volunteered. After a long time of me wiping my tears and Ant always asking me what's wrong.  I couldn't tell him when we're alone because I'm scared of what he'll do to me when he finds out. Mir and Bobby joined us in the living room. "Bobby?" Ant looked really confused.

"Nigga..." Bobby started.

"What's going on?" Ant asked. Bobby looked at me. 

I looked down playing with my fingers. "I have to tell you guys something important"

" what?" Mir asked.

"promise me you won't be angry and possibly throw me out the house." I said nervously.

"What?" Mir chuckled.

Ant chuckled too. "you're our little sister. We can't throw you out"

I sighed feeling scared. "promise me you'll think rationally before doing anything.  Keep that promise you made of never hitting me."

"Zalia?  Are you pregnant!?" Ant asked looking angry. He stood up and I wished the couch would swallow me up. I shook my head with tears falling hard. He still looked very angry.

"I... I have been dating Xavier for some time now." I said in a low voice.

Mir looked at me. "wait wait wait so it's true.  You're  fucking  Killa!?"

Now they were both angry "what!?"

Ant looked at me in so much anger I had to get up and move from him but he roughly pulled me back to the couch.  Bobby quickly pushed him off before he did something wrong he would regret. "don't fuck with me bruh!"

"you'll hurt her let's go outside for fresh air." Bobby tried to reason.

He smacked Bobby's hand off him. "fuck that! Zalia are you fucking crazy!? Guys like him don't give a fuck about your feelings they will fuck you and leave you!"

I looked at me. "he loves me. I know it." He angrily threw our family pictures that were on the counter and threw them on the wall. I was now in fear. And as usual Mir was quiet. I knew he wasn't much of a talker and I'm happy for that but my only worry is that he'll influence Ant to leave the gang and that will only lead to trouble.

"he is feeding you lies! There are plenty of guys Zalia.  Please just not him! Do you know what you're signing yourself up for. You're signing up yourself for death! I won't fucking let you put yourself in danger like that!  Fuck no!" Ant was raging with anger. I cried hoping it would calm him down. But he was even more angry. "he's not going to get away with this! I will skin him alive!"

He was about to leave but I stopped him. "he's in Russia for a business trip."

"he ran away because he knows I would've dealt with him accordingly! He's taking advantage of my little sister like she's some toy.  I will fuck him up!" He angrily punched the wall hurting his hand and it started  bleeding.  I knew I couldn't talk to him when he's like this so I knew I could only talk to him tomorrow. "you're going to stop this fucked up relationship you guys have.  Because it is nothing but nonsense."