28

Zalia

Nikki came with two cups filled with the punch. It felt weird partying with Nikki because I used to see Scrappy kiss up on Kayla. "do you know where they went?" She asked.

"they went to get more alcohol" I told her.

"they better not get too drunk." She shook her head.

I looked at her. "they're too hard to handle when they're drunk?"

She laughed like she was thinking of a memory "very. They get a bigger egos thinking they're the shit."

I laughed too. "and they already have big egos when they're sober." I took a sip from the drink, it tasted stronger this time. "How long have you and Scrappy been dating?"

"we have been dating for about 9 years now. High school sweethearts" She smiled.

My eyes popped out. "what!?" I covered it up with a fake smile.

She giggled. "I know.  But it's been a lot of breakups and makeups"

"so many years. You guys are practically married" I said.

"and we just moved in together." She grinned.

" wow. Congratulations. " I smiled feeling really bad for her.

"thank you.  Now all that I am waiting for is a ring." She flashed her fingers

"I am sure it is coming!" We both smiled at each other and Big Ole Freak by Megan Thee Stallion started playing starting playing and she squealed. I giggled. "this is my song we have to go dance again."

I looked at her worried. "what if that guy tries another thing?"

"then this time I will crush his balls" she said very serious. I laughed so hard. We stood up with our cups. My cup was almost done it tasted so good. "don't rush it. You will get drunk quickly."

"it tastes good." I smiled.

"I know,  the first time is amazing.  You should taste henny.  That shit is so strong and it tastes bad but oddly I like it. " she grinned.

"I want to taste it." I said as we walked inside.

She looked at me and started laughing. "Yeah, no. Xavier would kill me."

"come on, he won't know. It will be nice to try it." Why is everyone so scared of my baby?

She took my hand and walked me towards the kitchen. Then she took the Hennessy bottle. She poured a little on the small glasses.

"since it's you first time you're only taking 1" she said giving it to me.

I smiled. " no problem with that. " I took it and instantly regretted it. It tasted horrible.  I took my tongue out in disgust.

She started laughing. "It doesn't taste that bad." Then she gulped down 3 shots back to back. I looked at her shocked. "it's been a while since I did that" she said clearing her throat

"scrappy is the controlling type too?" I chuckled.

"girl!  It's frustrating me so much because it's like he doesn't trust me! But since I love him, I deal with it. " she shrugged.

"Killa controlled me today about what I wear, I didn't like it one bit." I could feel the alcohol raising up because I was talking a lot.  We started bonding about how Scrappy and Xavier are like the same person!

"and he hates it when I call him Scrappy" she rolled her eyes.

"Why do they do that? Killa doesn't like it too and I don't know why." I laughed a little.