20

Zalia

I was still worried about Xavier

I was still worried about Xavier. His white Gucci hoodie was covered in blood. And he had bruises on his all over his face. His left eye was a bit swollen. And he had a black eye on it.

He looked angry and in pain when JR was speeding the car off to the hotel. I didn't want to tell him to slow down because I would've made the situation worse.

When we arrived at there. We both got of the car in the same time. I didn't even want him to use his energy opening the door for me because I knew he was in pain.

He was really badly beaten up. I held his hand and we walked to his room. When he opened the door, I got the shock of my life. There were red rose petals everywhere in the room.

It was also lit up with candles that were almost going to be finished. The bed had rose petals that spelt be mine?. I smiled covering my mouth, and got in the room smiling. "what is going on?"

"I was planning on surprising you." He admitted sitting on the roses. He looked like he was in serious pain. Well he did get jumped.

"wow, this is. This is beautiful. Thank you so much." I hugged him but later regretted it when he winced in pain.

I avoided answering the question because do I really want to date Xavier? He comes with a lot of baggage and problems. Today I was almost kidnapped and raped. Do I want to live my life in fear all the time?

"you haven't answered the question." He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"We-We can't date. My brothers will get very angry." I told him.

"so all your life you are going to live behind your brothers?" He asked me agitated with my excuse.

"they will go crazy and do something stupid."I warned him thinking about the time Ant attacked Omar.

"I am not scared of Ant and Mir." He shrugged.

"I am. I can not disappoint them. They want me to finish school." I explained to him.

He scoffed.  "who said you won't finish school when you're with me?"

"Xavier..." I sighed.  "what happened today showed me that you live a very dangerous life. I can not survive tha-"

" look, I am tired of hiding my feelings for you. I want you and clearly you want me, so why do we have to drag it?" Here he is with his rudeness.

"do you have to be rude about it?" I asked disappointed when my voice became soft.

"Zalia. I know I am not perfect, but having you by my side is the only perfect thing that would complete my life." He paused. He was looking like he really didn't believe he was saying this. "I know I come with a lot of disadvantages but, I promise you. I will never involve you in my businesses that are dangerous like that."