4

Zalia

As soon as we got in I wanted to go home immediately

As soon as we got in I wanted to go home immediately. I texted Bobby to please come and get me at Kayla's apartment, Bobby is like a brother to me since, he has been friends with my bros for years.

He replied with a simple okay. "I'm going home with Bobby. I love you, be safe. " I said hugging her.

"Bobby, the hunk? Damn." She sneakily smiled. "yo ass so lucky an' you don't even see shit."

"bye MiKayla." I chuckled leaving the room. I took my bag, also the food. I made sure I didn't leave my phone as I headed for the door.

"I thought I told you, I'll be taking you home." Xavier aggressively said. Making me look at Kayla nervously hoping she'd save me from this.

"well she's going home with Bobby now. So sit down." She giggled pulling him back. Scrappy was attentive to the TV while Xavier looked annoyed at Kayla touching him. I walked out without saying goodbye to the guys. They didn't deserve it anyway.

I waited for Bobby outside, he was always late. I saw Omar approaching me with his friends. My heart started beating a thousand beats. After they passed, Omar stayed behind standing next to me . gosh if Bobby sees this. He sighed "I see you rollin' with the big dogs now"

I was confused and he saw my expression. "Killa"

"oh... no oh no!" I chuckled nervously. "He's just... he's Kayla's friend."

"you ain't't gotta deny it. Just be careful a'ight?." He looked deep in my eyes I thought he would lean in and kiss me but that's just my fantasy.

"no I'm not denying anything, he's just Kayla's friend. I'm serious" I repeated myself.

"I'm just saying be careful. He's Killa for a reason." His warning was not subtle at all.

We both turned fast hearing a scoff from Xavier. " 'preciate the run-down on me, boy. Now step."

Omar shook his head and left. Where is Bobby!? I was about to text him when I saw his call pull up, thank God! "I need to talk to you."

"I have to go." I quickly said trying to walk to the car. Before I could go, he roughly pulled my arm, Bobby got out the car, I could clearly see he was strapped. Not today, Jesus. I don't want to die today!

"I'm still talking, don't turn your back on me while I'm talking" he was frustrated and I just nodded feeling my chest close up.

Bobby was pissed looking at us. "Zalia. In the car.... now". I nodded and hurried in the car when he let me go, I was worried that they'd fight, but they talked after a while I saw Bobby laughing...?

They dapped and Bobby returned to the car. Thank you, Lord. No blood was shed, today.

"he wanted to apologise for my back. Where were you in the morning?" I said before he suspects anything and i changed the subject.