14

Killa

it was already 3pm and the load of the new girls was escorted out of the big truck and into the big ship

it was already 3pm and the load of the new girls was escorted out of the big truck and into the big ship. They were being shipped to Asia. I am involved in human trafficking dealings because it brings in a lot of money as well especially when you convert it. The girls were all chained and crying. Tears don't work on me at all. "that's all of them?"

"yeah." OG answered.

"they are 48 girls, meaning 2 are missing" Scrappy pointed out.

"Killa-"

"find them quickly or you'll lose your hands since you can't use them properly" I cut OG off.

He sighed "they escaped and-"

" don't we put trackers on all girls?" I glared at him.

"we do but-"

"don't fuck with my money, OG. Call the PI to track them. Those girls are worth a lot of money." I ordered him.

"yes, Killa." He hurried to make a phone call. I don't like it when people play with money. I am a rich man because I learned not to play with money. If I lose money because of OG. I'll kill him.

****

Finally the girls were found and bought back to the ship. They were screaming, shouting and kicking but OG knocked them out and they were put in the ship. "the ship needs to hurry up, we're already late on the deadline and the cops could pop in any minute." I told them.

Just an hour later, the ship was gone. I drove back home. The time was now 5:04pm so I ate some food and watched some football. After the match, I texted Zalia. I was missing her a bit.

how are things in the LA?
- me

great, just great.
- wifey  🔥

want to talk about it?
- me

well my mom heard me say they hate me and she's been shouting in her room ever since.
- wifey  🔥

what happened? 😂
- me  🔥

they're slaving me around and I just said they hate me, she was offended and starting giving me a lecture all angry. Now she locked herself in her room, and she has been shouting.
- wifey  🔥

now I see why you're so fragile.
- me  🔥

yes, because she's always shouting and ordering me around like I'm forced to do everything here. It's like she's not my mom, we are nothing alike. She's too bossy and judgemental. Way too different from me.
- wifey  🔥