40

Zalia

gosh I didn't mean to blush! He just gave me that look that always makes me melt. And I couldn't help but blush. I missed seeing his small smile.

The worst part is that the only available seat was between him and Cardo.  So I had to sit next to him and Cardo.  To avoid that because I know Killa would start talking to me and I'll start agreeing to being back with him when I don't want to. I'd be putting my brothers' life in danger because he has a lot of anger.

What if I wasn't there when he aimed the gun at Ant then killed Ant? "Nikki I'm going to get myself a drink okay?" I lied.

"need me with you munchkin?" She removed her face from Sean to ask me.

I smiled. "no. The drinks are in the living room. I'll be right back."

I walked away, Cardo followed me. I ordered an Uber on my phone to take me home. I know I'm wrong for lying to Nikki about getting a drink when I know I'm leaving the party. I walked out the house and stood by the gate. "you're okay?" He could see I wasn't.

"what do you think?" I glanced at him.

He sighed.  "it's been a lot months I thought you would be okay with seeing him"

I stared feeling hurt all over again. "well you thought wrong. It just bought back more emotions and now I know I still love him!"

He smiled. "what's wrong with that?"

I folded my arms staring at him. "He's a liar, a cheater, a bully! Came in my house and wanted to talk to me by force. Roughly snatched me in his car and drove me to an unknown place I was so scared and he didn't care because he 'wanted to explain himself' we're just toxic together."

"he's doing all of that because he loves you bruh" he tried convincing me.

"Bye Cardo, tell Nikki I couldn't stay. I had a headache I'll call her at night before I go to sleep." I said.

"Aight. Be safe"  He gave me a small smile and I saw the Uber approaching me. I said goodbye to Cardo and got inside the Uber. He looked at my Uber drive away and I sighed turning my phone off knowing Killa will start calling me.

When I arrived home the first thing I did was lay on my bed. I didn't even see my brothers in the house.  I just laid on my bed and watched new movies on my laptop. 

After a while I turned my phone on and it was filled with messages from Killa I even changed his name in my contacts.

what type of game are you playing?! Running away from a party just because I'm there is some baby shit bro fr
- Killa ✋

I really expected so much from you.
- Killa ✋

I knew you was a kid when you were friends with Kayla but I liked the maturity in you. But today showed me a new kid you, and that's fuked up.
- Killa ✋

we should be able to talk about our problems like we're adults. I am 26 not a little boy ready to run you down the whole New York.
- Killa ✋

and the part that I hate the most is that I know you still love me and I don't know why you're doing this.
- Killa ✋

baby I know you're still angry but please give me another try. I miss your kisses, our talks and everything baby.
- Killa ✋