17

Killa

after I heard her light snores

after I heard her light snores. I gently removed her, then wore some all black clothes. I made sure to take my gun with.

I won't kill her mom, just talk to her. And if she becomes disrespectful then I will have to really do something to her. I called JR to watch over Zalia since she's familiar with him and she won't have any panic attacks.

"watch over Zalia for a while. I'm going out I'll be back in about an hour." I ordered.

"If she's asks where you are? Where should I say you are?" He questioned.

"tell her I went out to check out the town." I shrugged "and do not let her out of the room without me returning."

I hung up the call, then I drove to her house. I never forget directions, so I didn't have trouble along the way. Once I parked near the house. There wasn't a car in the yard still.

So I thought maybe they didn't have a car. I walked out and knocked the lock on the gate. I knocked and knocked. It was no use, I climbed over the fence since it wasn't that long. I didn't see the dogs, so I went inside the house. It wasn't locked. When I opened the door, there she was sitting from a bit far in the lounge.

She looked scared of me, and I did not care one bit. "i am here to lay down some rules."

"In whose house?" She stood up with an attitude.

"then we are going to do this the hard way." I took out my gun and aimed it at her, she screamed and I'm sure the neighbours heard her. She looked like she pee'd herself.  "go get the belt."

"What?" She asked scared.

"I won't repeat myself. I did not stutter." She cried going to her room to get the belt . My gun was still aimed at her following her. She threw it over to me because she was scared to get closer. "no wonder you are so bitter towards Zalia, because your husband is never home."

"he works. Do not judge him. It is better than what you're doing. Robbing people for a living is not the way to live." She tried preaching.

"here are the rules... one, you won't even lay a hand on her or else your life will end. Two, all this bullshit you keep talking to bring her down will stop today. Three, if you tell Anthony and Amir about this, you'll regret ever blabbling your big mouth. Do we understand each other?"

She nodded very scared. I chuckled, she's just a scared bitch. "now after all of this, you are going to pack up her things and I'll pick them up tomorrow. " She nodded quickly with no hesitations. "just to assure we understand each other with the rules."

I threw the belt over to the aunt. "Get to work" I aimed the gun at the aunt to start hitting Zalia's mother.

Zalia