3

Zalia

I woke up to noises like men were talking, scratch that they were shouting, I got up with the little pain I had

I woke up to noises like men were talking, scratch that they were shouting, I got up with the little pain I had. It was better but still painful. I went to brush my teeth since I had a bad taste in my mouth.

The room had a door that led to the bathroom. I looked for my phone around the room but I didn't find it. I don't want to get out the room. There's probably a lot of people out there.

After 15 minutes of thinking whether I should get out or not, I gained the courage and finally came out the room, as soon as I got out, I saw Xavier.

I got stuck at the door, why does Kayla also have men around? This is so uncomfortable. "Yo. Why you standing at the door ma?" He finally noticed me.

I wanted to answer, but as usual. Words got stuck in my neck, not coming out my mouth. I looked around the house looking for Kayla. I know she didn't leave me in her apartment with a stranger! "she out with Scrappy. They went to get some food. They just left now" he responded seeing that I was quiet as a mouse.

I just nodded, as I was about to the kitchen, he cleared his throat. But I didn't even care, When I went to the kitchen. I saw him get up and go to the room so I thought he was going to lie down. I took off my sweater leaving me in only my tank top and sweatpants. I hate being in my tank top because it's way too revealing for me but it was hot. He got out shocking me. "you always this jumpy?"

"i-i'm not jumpy" I defended myself and I wished I didn't when I stuttered.

" and finally, she talks to me without tears in her eyes." He joked. I wanted to say I wasn't crying at the party, but I remembered I didn't talk to him at all at the party.

I decided not to I wore the sweatshirt again, even though I was feeling extra hot. I looked around for my cellphone. Xavier went back to playing the games since when did Kayla have a Playstation? I'll take a wild guess and say it's theirs and maybe that's why I heard noises they were from Scrappy and Xavier.

Once I finally found my phone, I saw the 6 missed calls from my brothers each. In total I had 12 missed calls and 3 messages. but I opened the text from Mir first.

going to Philly for a week, if ur uncomfortable with being in the house alone. Stay with Kayla. Luv u
-Mir💪❤

okay, I'll just stay in the house alone. Just woke up, didn't see the text. Are you gone already?
-

me

My phone rang, it was Ant. They're probably together. I sat down on the other couch carefully. And far away from Xavier. "Ant?" I answered.

"you're safe?" He asked as usual. He knows I'm at Kayla's but then again he doesn't trust her.

"yes. I'm with Kayla." I assured him.

"okay. I don't like you staying alone at the house. I'll get Bobby to stay on guard at the house." Ant was always the protective one that never listens to me. So I usually let it slide.