31

I've been updating a lot because your comments really make me laugh and inspire me to write more. And no, I'm not changing Amber Riley. I put those embarrassing pictures on purpose. So y'all can see her growth.💕

Killa

It's like my world came crushing down. I let go of Zalia's hand. I was angry because she never told me and I asked her what was wrong a lot of times. "do the operation immediately.  Whatever it takes please just save my wife." Unc Monte demanded.

"we'll do everything we can" the doctor promised.  Then he left, and I looked at my uncle angrily.

"you knew about this!?" My voice raised.

He sighed. "she didn't want you to find out, but..."

More anger grew out of me. "and you didn't fucking tell me!"

Zalia looked at me. "Xavier! Calm down, please."

"stay the fuck out of this!" I shouted. She looked scared because I was so angry, and she wasn't helping either because her telling me to calm down only makes me more angry. "I will never forgive you if she dies because I would've spent more time with her if you wouldn't have kept this shit from me."

I stormed out of that damn hospital. When I was outside and approaching my car, I heard Zalia shouting my name. "not now Zalia!  Give me some fucking space! Damn."

She stood clearly hurt by the way I was pushing her off. But I really need some alone time and if she continues smothering me I will lash out on her and possibly hurt her feelings.

I got in the car and drove off leaving her there, looking at my car speed off. She will go home with Monte because I don't want anyone giving me sympathy right now, and I know that's what she'll give me.

My fear will come true and I know Fifi won't make it,  my whole life is fucked up. She will die before I even give her the gift of a grandchild. 

I was starting to be rude to my aunt but she continued loving me through my fucked up mistakes. 

I went to my club because I know if I stay alone I will think about this shit until it eats me up.  When I was there I could see it was packed.  I went to the bar and had 5 shots and requested a bottle of Ciroc. I started drinking alone and I knew I was gonna get drunk today. "bad day?"

I looked back then I saw Simone and Nia. They were my hoes that I called whenever I wanted to fuck and they were always down for a threesome, what I loved about them is that they're very private. 

They don't go around bragging about fucking me like Kamrin. "something like that." I shrugged

They both smiled, I just smirked because I knew where this was going. They both took my hands and pulled me towards the back at my office. When we arrived there, they sat me on the small sofa. "since we're trying to get comfortable here. Can you help me with the zip?" Nia smirked

She turned around and man her ass was still big as fuck. I brushed it and she moaned. I bit my lip chuckling. I zipped her dress zip down and she got the dress off revealing her naked ass, when she turned around and I licked my lips at her perky boobs. "let's all have some fun." Simone chirped in after pulling from the blunt.

She took off her crop and her bra, then bent down and pulled my dick out my sweatpants. When she started sucking, I groaned feeling the pleasure.  I pushed her head to go down further. And she obeyed.