13

months later
Zalia

I pouted in the airport

I pouted in the airport. I was going home. The exams were done and now I had go back home for holidays. My brothers couldn't come because they're planning a heist for another bank.

I didn't even want the full details. I was just upset that I was going home alone. I had a FaceTime from Xavier and I just smiled on my own. "I thought you left already."

"flight got delayed. They said it should be ready in 30 minutes." I frowned.

"you really have to go?" I smiled hearing that.

"yes otherwise if I had a choice I wouldn't go." That was truth. I hated home.

"please let me know if you need anything. You know I'll always be there for you." He reminded me.

"it's just 2 weeks I'll survive." I was only spending 2 weeks home.

"I know you can survive it. I just want you to call me if anything you don't like happens."

"and you'll be in Los Angeles within a few hours." I chuckled.

He chuckled too. "Hell yeah"

"you need to stop doing that." I enjoyed him being there for me but I didn't want him to think I'm taking advantage.

"call me when you arrive so I know you have arrived safely." He smiled.

"I will. Bye!" I waved in the camera.

"bye." No me and Xavier are not dating. The guy is too extreme if you ask me, and he's my friend.

Imagine if we dated? I wouldn't be allowed to hang in certain places, he'll always ask where I am. He might even put tracking devices on me.

I don't want that. I like my privacy, and he looks like the kind of guy to flash his money on his girlfriend a lot. I don't want that, I like spending my own money. That's why I'm just keeping Xavier as a friend because I won't lie, he really has been there for me through whatever obstacle I had in my life, he fixed it for me and made sure I remained with a smile on my face.

And Mir and Ant would go crazy if they learn I am dating a thug. I don't want that "thug wife" lifestyle it is too much for me to handle.

It's been weeks without panic attacks and I would like to keep it that way. I stood up, did the process and went on the plane.

****

I walked out with my bags and called my dad. "Dad where are you?"

"I'm on the way" he hung up. He arrived after an hour of me waiting. He came with his sister, and my mom. I know I am going to hate this ride from the airport to home. I loaded my bags in the back of the car. Then I got in the car.