36

Killa

I threw my phone angrily on the bed. I could tell she was serious I can't wait for tomorrow and I can't even schedule my flight to come earlier because I need to sort this out now.

I can't wait until I return because I am not losing Zalia, we're going to be together forever!

I called Scrappy because I wanted him to sort this Nia & Simone situation out for me. I want them both dead because they're the only ones I fucked 2 weeks ago, and either one of them. I know they will both deny it so I'll just kill the both of them. "What?" He answered.

"kill Simone and Nia." I said.

"Nigga what?!"

"Zalia found out but she doesn't know yet I had a threesome. So they gotta die before she knows." I told him.

He started laughing. "wait you had a threesome"

I sighed not in the mood. "two weeks ago, and I want to make them dissappear for snitching when I told them I'll kill them of they ever said what happened to anyone."

"so you and Zalia are done?" He asked. I heard Nikki in the background saying "what" i brushed my curls frustrated that I would mess up what me and Zalia had now i need to come up with a valid reason why I did what I did.

Maybe if I tell the truth she'll understand but then again that'll only make me look like a fuck boy. I should tell her I was drunk and it was a mistake and I was totally out of it. She will believe me. I know she will, and Nia and Simone will be dead so they won't say anything.

The next morning arrived and I was on the flight back home and I knew the first thing I would do is visit Zalia I don't care even if her brothers will be there. I need to talk to her.

⏩⏩⏩⏩

Zalia

After the gym. I had the day to myself since it was Saturday. I didn't even know what to do, and my brothers left me all alone. I know Ant was with one of his girlfriends. Mir was also with his girlfriend, but I was okay with that.

I had studied earlier so now I was watching a movie. Well the movie was watching me because all that was on my mind was that good for nothing cheater Xavier.

I don't know why I just can't get over him! I got a call since I turned my phone on in the morning, annoyed I looked at the caller ID. To my surprise it was Nikki. I answered it and waited for her to talk. "hey munchkin."

"hey boo." Even my voice sounded like I had depression.

"how are you holding up?" She asked.

She knew. So Killa must've called Scrappy. "I feel like my world is ending and I just can't stop loving him. I want to tell him to go to hell but my heart keeps beating so fast when I think about him."

She sighed. "how about lunch in the afternoon? You helped me through my dark time and I want to help you. I don't want what Killa did to jeopardize our friendship. I really like you."

She smiled weakly. "it won't. And lunch it is. Because I need something to distract me for real. But not in public please."

Me and Nikki talked for a long time until we were interrupted by Mir entering the house.  "I will call you back, Nik. I have to talk to my big bro."

"sure thing Munchkin. I'll text you the address for the lunch." She said.

"okay, bye." I said

"bye." We both hung up and I rushed to Mir's room, but he had it locked.