Chapter 1

(A/N okay, so i'm looking back at this story and there are SO SO SO many spelling errors and such, so sorry about that. This was my first real fanfic, so don't judge ahaha, anyways, hope you enjoy ♥️♥️)

(A/N  Revisions begun August 15, 2019, because I don't know how much longer i'm going to be able to look back at this and not do anything💀)

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City."

Your POV:

So as you may know, my name is (y/n) (l/n). I live in a hokey doke town in Texas. Now, don't start thinking that I have this "lil ol' country voice" cause I don't.

If anything, I talk like a Northerner. You see, my family is originally from Pennsylvania, but we moved here when I was around 10 for my dad's job.

I had to leave all my friends over there that I had known my whole life and start over.

I've never really been an outgoing person. I don't really talk all that much unless it's to people I trust.

Also it's hard for me to make new friends. the friends I have now, Avery and Wendy, they kinda just took me under their wing when I moved here. I didn't really have to do anything, except not screw up.

Well now that you got the back story to my life, let me tell you what's going on right now.

I am currently on an old ass school bus that has probably been in use since the 90's, on my way to a school full of pretty little jocks and prisses.

Great, I know.

I get off the bus and meet up with my friends.

I mean I only have two, but I am so thankful for them because, as you know, i'm not that great at making friends....

"Hey (y/n)!!!" Wendy calls out.

Now Wendy has a REALLY thick country accent. It used to get on my nerves, but i've gotten used to it.

"Hey!" I say back, but only loud enough for them to hear.

"What are you doing later?" Avery asks.

"Well , my mom and dad told my brother and me they have a 'surprise' for us." I say not really making it sound like a big deal.

"Oooo! A surprise! (Y/n) you gotta tell me what it is as soon as you find out!!" Wendy starts jumping up and down excitedly.

"Wends, it's probably just dinner or something." I laugh at how excited she got over it.

*RING*

The bell rings and we start to head to class.

"But for real though (y/n), you should tell us!" Avery says with an excited tone.

"Fiiiiine. I'll text the group chat tonight." I say with a smile.

"Dang, they're great." I think to myself

"Yaaaaaay!" They both say.