Chapter 18

"if all of my defenses come down. will you lay all it all on my now."
Lay It on Me- Vance Joy
-
-
-
EVIL YODA's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"

a vase is flown across the room and makes contact with the smooth gray wall.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'wHaT tHe hElL wAs ThAt" I SENT THEM BOTH TO A HOSPITAL!"

"YOUR INSTRUCTIONS WERE TO KILL THEM OR BRING THEM TO ME! this is why i should have just done it myself..."

"FINE THEN YOU DO IT INSTEAD."

i throw the mask at my idiot father. and walk out.

"HARRY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

i walk and close my door.

THIRD POV:

Tony is sitting next to Peter's bed waiting for him to get up.

he got as much of the gas as he could out of his system. his prognosis was good so he wasn't too worried about him living it's just the fact that he hasn't woken up in while.

"come on kid..." he looks at Peter and is bouncing his knee up and down really fast out of stress.

"FRIDAY..."

—yes sir—

"have you contacted May Parker?"

—on it now sir.what would you like me to say—

"let her know Peter is safe at Stark Tower and if she wants she can come see him."

—okay sir—

"she'll be here soon kid..."

(question: so in the future if we get a bit more into Tony's side, would you want Pepperony or Stony? i need to know. it's for...science:))

meanwhile (y/n) is laying in a hospital bed in your local Queens hospital.

they've done just as good of a job Tony has done with fixing up (y/n).

Kenzie, Ned, and Daniel are sitting at the edge of her bed waiting for her to wake up.

"she's going to be okay right..." Daniel says staring at her bed.

"yeah she's going to be fine. her prognosis is fine." Kenzie says.

"what's that?" Daniel says.

"it's like the outcome of an accident or disease. hers is that she'll live she just may not wake up for a bit..." Ned says

"oh..." Daniel says.

a nurse walks in to check in on everything

"so how's everything going it here?" she smiles trying to brighten up the mood.

"do our parents know?" he asks not breaking his stare

"the hospital contacted them as soon as they could."