Chapter 23

5:32pm - The Deli
(it doesn't have lyrics but it's very soothing)
-
-
-
-
HARRY'S POV:

that bitch.

i watch and see (y/n) break my board.

i knew what was wrong with it all along, this was just part of my plan.

you see, after following Peter around for the past day or so, it wasn't that hard to put two and two together that he was, well ya know...Spider-Man.

and since (y/n) and him have a little ~thing~ going on all i had to do was find a way in putting it in her head that he was hiding something from her.

and me myself, i'm very fond of (y/n). she's a really smart girl, beautiful, brave, but she's just a little insecure. But that's easy to fix.

i honestly thought she was going to kiss me though because i mean, i'm gorgeous. any other girl would literally kill to be in her spot.

but either way, i still got it put in her head about Peter.

"bye Harry." she says

i look at her and pretend to be hurt.

part one of the plan in action now.

YOUR POV:

the whole weekend i was thinking about what Harry had said.

i mean Peter does just disappear out of nowhere....but the Stark internship...

he acts strange for no reasons at all- but that's just Peter right?

he wouldn't...right?

i roll out of bed and get dressed for school.

i get Daniel up and tell him to get ready.

we do our usual routine: get ready, eat, hang out for a bit, then meet up with Peter.

when we meet with Peter i see him smile and wave at me.

i automatically smile back at him and wave.

ugh he's too cute.

Daniel and Peter do their little handshake they have and Peter swings around and walks next me.

"sooo how was your weekend?" he asks.

"um..."

"oh (y/n)...(y/n)...(y/n)...the things you don't know about your little boy toy"

"um earth to (y/n)?" peter says.

"oh- yeah, sorry zoned out for a sec."

"it's fine." he says.

"it was pretty good. i went to Oscorp so my parents would stop bugging me about it, but don't worry i'm staying at Stark." i smile

"whew, good." he says.

"oh yeah, on my first day i saw Spider-man. you JUST missed him. i mean when you came it wasn't even 30 minutes."