Chapter 8

"We are the helpless, selfish one of a kind millennial kids that wanna die"

Spider-Man's POV:

As soon as the bell rings, I'm out the door.

I grab my bag with my suit and web fluid.

I go to the same alley as I always do and quickly change into the suit.

Once I put it on, I tap the spider symbol on my suit (Who is also a drone. His name is droney) and my suit suctions to me.

I'm gonna be honest.

I love being Spider-Man and all, but the suit hugs in certain places it doesn't need to hug and it can get awkward at times.

Sometimes it's fine I guess.

I web my bag to the wall.

I look around for a good spot to start swinging and let out a web.

THWIP!

I am jerked forward and I start swinging around the city.

This is one of my favorite parts about being Spider-man.

When you're swinging it feels so peaceful. It's like you're in your own little world and it's amazing.

Feeling the breeze as you swing forward. The sound of the webs shooting out and connecting to the nearest wall.

The rhythm you start to make.

It's beautiful.

I set myself up on a building and just look around.

I go down and help a lady cross the road, help some guy load food into a truck, and saved a woman from a mugging.

It was funny. The guy kept trying to come at me and I would just dodge his punches with ease.

I webbed both his hands and crossed them over one another, pushed him and webbed him to the wall.

"Have-have a nice day ma'am." I lower my voice so I don't sound like a girl, cause apparently I do.

"thank you SO much Spider-Man!" she says. It honestly sounds like she was more fan girling instead of being scared and weird, from the fact she just got mugged.

"You're welcome miss." I say and swing away.

I decide that that's enough for one day and go back to my spot.

I make my way to the spot texting Happy about all I did.

I know he gets annoyed, but I just hope that Mr. Stark sees them.

I mean I presume he does since he knew about the churro that one time.

I grab my bag and decide to to just go through my window.

It's dark enough, so no one is going to see me scaling the building and crawling into the window.

I climb up the wall and open the window.