Chapter 29

"i'm Back in Black i hit the sack, yeah you know i'm glad to be back."
Back in Black - AC/DC
-
-
-
Peter's POV

i look over at (y/n) during the last shock.

"STOP! STOP! YOURE GOING TO KILL HER!"

"that's the point." Norman retorts.

i see her head bobbing up and down.

"Harry, i thought you said you would never hurt (y/n)." i look at him with watery eyes and my lips quivering.

"i'm not the one hurting her Parker."

"but you can stop it. it must hurt you as much as me if not more watching her like this if you truly like her."

"Peter, that's where you are wrong. I cant stop this."

"yes you could, you just don't want to get on your dads bad side. wait, you pretty much are, after screwing up every mission."

he walks up to me punching me knocking me to the ground with one swing letting out a big crashing sound.

i look up from the chair, blood pouring out of my mouth. "i could do this all day."

he punches me again. and i take it.

"is that all you got?"

Harry is so frustrated and mad he just starts kicking and punching me. yes it hurts, but i can take it.

"That's enough Harry." Norman says and Harry backs away.

he lets out a frustrated huff and walks away.

"no tell me...Parker....rumor has it that Stark Industries are trying to recreate the Super-Soldier Serum."

"yeah, maybe like 50 years ago, but not at this moment."

"you're lying."

"i mean, i may be, i may not be. you choose." i shrug causing a shock of pain to go through my whole body.

Norman stands the chair up and looks me dead in the eyes, "how do you make your web-fluid? how is it so strong but thin and flexible?"

"that's top secret." i say having pain in my jaw and head.

"bring out the big dog Harry..." Harry brings out what looks like a huge bug zapper thingy and holds it against my face.

"now answer my last few questions."

"this is what you call the big dog..." i look at the zapper, "i've been punched with one of those before, not that bad."

"would you like to try it out then..."

my eyes get wide. and i stay motionless.

Harry shoves the zapper to the side of my face. i can feel the skin burning and i let out a cry in pain.

next thing you know i hear a big loud crash and see something burst in through the window.

TONY'S POV

i was working on Mark 67 when my phone started to ring. i saw it was Peter and picked it up.

"hey kid what's up?"

"hello Mr.Stark! it's Ned Peter's best friend."

the kid is talking so fast i can barley comprehend what he's saying.

"wait- why do you have Peter's phone?"

"Peter went on a mission to save (Y/n)(l/n) and we were on coms and he didn't respond and hasn't responded in about 20 minutes and i can't get ahold of his tracker or anything. he went off the grid and i'm worried and i saw his phone here and i scrolled through his contacts and saw that i could call you, so i did cause i didn't know what else-"