Chapter 10

"it's all about confidence baby."

Confidence- Ocean Alley

Your POV:

He actually asked ME to walk home with HIM....wow.

Wait- shit- FUDGE! DANIEL!

Damn Daniel....back at it again with the white vans...

I should get him white vans for his birthday....

But back on topic. I am going to get to walk home with Peter, but I have to have my annoying brother who ships us more than pancakes and syrup.

Okay (y/n) you should tell him no?

No you can't do that...you're just gonna have to toughen up and not be a little bish.

"Ms. (L/n), would you like to answer this for us?"

I jump at the sudden sound.

I shoot my head to look at the board. Spanish is really great ya know.

We are learning greetings for when we are adults and have to ask questions about the others family. Simple stuff.

'Hola cómp está tu hija'

I read on the board.

"How is your daughter." I say without any hesitation.

"Muy bien señorita (l/n)!"

I nod my head.

Whew, thank the lord it was an easy one.

The bell rings. I head out to the front of the school keeping an eye out for Peter.

Where should he be at this moment?

I look around and then all of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

Peter is there.

"Hey!" I say.

He looks at me and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

Okay....

"Hey." He says in a lower voice.

I laugh.

"What are you doing?"

"O-oh nothing, you know just trying to be funny." He says with a nervous laugh.

"Um, okay." I laugh.

I should tell him that we need to get my brother....

"Hey, so...we're gonna have to stop by the middle school to pick up my brother."

"Okay! I don't mind. I'll get to know both of you, even better." He smiles

We get there and see Daniel sitting on the bench playing some game on his phone.

He looks at me and then back at Peter with a confused look and then gives me a devilish smirk.

I give him the death stare.

He walks up to Peter.

"Sooo, you're Peter right? Our neighbor." Daniel begins.

"Um, yeah." Peter laughs.

"You seem like a cool person. We should hang out, I mean I'm only 12, but I'm turning 13 in a week or so."

Why was he blessed with the non-shy genes.