Chapter 16

so real talk. well sorta. i have never had Thai food. the only thing i know is Larb😂😂😂 so um yeah, ENJOY!
-
"i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie away."
Best Friend - Rex Orange County
-
-
-
(a/n this chapter is gonna be in third person fyi ALSOOOOO,
whenever the text looks like this, it's Peter thinking. whenever the text looks like this it's (y/n) thinking unless i say other wise. :))))
THIRD POV:

they walk hand in hand to the Thai restaurant.

(y/n) can't help thinking to herself

so does this make us a thing?

Peter has had a smile on him face since they left Stark Tower.

(y/n) looks at Peter and smiles

his smile is great...

"okay! we are almost there...in fact you can see it from here." Peter says joyfully.

"okay great, i'm excited!"

they walk for another minute or so and arrive at the restaurant.

they take their seats.

"so what do you recommend?" (y/n) asks shyly.

so is this a date? or like a friendly date?

"umm...." Peter looks at the menu.

"whenever i come here with May we usually get Larb." Peter smiles remembering the time she said 'you know i larb you'

"okay...well i guess i'll get that and some rice because why not." she smiles and puts the menu down.

"yeah...me too." Peter says.

so Peter. is this a date-date?

well i know that's what you kinda are hoping for but does she think it's a date-date.

should you ask?

no. that would be awkward.

"so...(y/n)."

"so...Parker."

Peter laughs a bit

"you're going to get to work up in the tower! isn't that going to be fun."

why can't you think of another topic to talk about.

maybe you should tell her you're Spider-Man...i mean it's only a matter of time before she finds out.

no, no....can't do that. it might put her in danger.

"i mean i'm excited, but also scared. i mean it's Tony Stark...what if i screw up and he lets me go?"

oh trust me i know THAT feeling

"gIvE mE tHe sUiT."

"Peter?"

"oh yeah sorry- i doubt he would do that."

the waiter brings out their food.

"i mean if he's kept me around this long then he sure as fudge will keep you around." he takes a bite of his food.

(y/n) laughs at what he said.

"well thanks."

"but one question."

"yeah?" (y/n) says mid bite into her food.

"why did you keep this sciencey part of you a secret?"