Chapter 30

"she knows me so well, it's crazy when i think of it."
Girls Like Me - Will Joseph Cook
-
-
-
PETERS POV

it's been months since the whole Harry and Norman thing.

they are in captivity and are each sentenced for life in prison.

(y/n) fell into a coma and hasn't woken up.

i've been by her side everyday always talking to her. i'm not giving up on her. i've heard that you need to talk the person as normally and often as possible, i don't really understand why, but that's what i've doing.

Oscorp's head scientists {(y/n)'s parents} had been taken into questioning and they have been sentenced to twenty years in prison for unauthorized and unlicensed testing. Daniel is currently staying with May and me. He always comes with me to visit (y/n).

i told him i was Spider-Man because if he was going to be staying with May and me it was just going to be too hard to keep it from him.

his reaction was priceless though...

FLASHBACK

"hey Daniel i need to tell you something..."

he looks up from his homework

"yeah Pete? what's up?"

"so you're not going to believe me, but..." i look at May and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"i'm Spider-Man."

May drops the plate she was washing.

"no way dude, you're crazy." he laughs and goes back to his homework.

"okay suit yourself..." i leave from the table and go put on my suit and walk in quietly.

May gives me a disapproving look and wave her off.

*THWIP*
i web his hand to the table.

"NO FREAKING WAY! YOU'RE CRAZY DUDE!"

"believe me now."

"CAN I TRY ON THE MASK!!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

i smile remembering the times.

i'm holding (y/n)'s hand and describing the day to her.

"it's really sunny and warm today. around 70°. The sky was a clear sky blue, not a cloud to be seen in the sky. The trees in Central Park were the brightest green you could think of, and the pond, that nice b-"

I get interrupted you Tony walking in.

"Hey kiddo, how's she doing?"

"she hasn't changed a bit. but i found when i kiss her hand her heart rate goes faster. look."

i pick up her hand making sure i don't mess up her IV and kiss her hand softly. sure enough her heart beats faster.

Tony smiles and chuckles. "you should probably get something to eat, you've been here since 8 a.m and it's currently..." he looks at his watch. "11:45 p.m. May's probably waiting."

"what if she wakes up and i'm not here though?"

"then i'll get you here as fast as possible."

"but i feel like she's going to wake up soon. i just feel it."

Tony sighs. "kid..." Tony pauses and sees Peter look at him with his puppy dog eyes.

"just don't get your hopes up too high...okay..."

Peter drops his head and nods.

come on (y/n)...wake up for me. i love you so much, i'm not ready for you to go. not yet...