Chapter 27

(A/N heyo long time no see :), i'm back and i plan on finishing this book up within the next chapter or two, so enjoy!)
-
"take me to your best friends house, i loved you then, i love you now."
Tongue Tied - Grouplove
-
-
THIRD POV:

Peter swings down the back streets of New York City making his way to Parkway.

i hope (y/n) is okay. if anything bad happened to her i wouldn't be able to live with that. she's one of the best things to happen to me.

(y/n) is sitting in the 'abandoned' lab. she's trying her best to be brave, but on the inside she's crying, screaming, and freaking out.

when's Peter going to get here...what if he gave up looking? what's going to happen to me if no one comes to save me? that's the whole point of villains capturing people right? for them to get them and the superhero in one place? wait what if something bad happens to Peter?!

she sits chained up to the wall taking deep breaths and counting to 15 and telling herself everything is going to be okay.

Peter is by the building next to the one he is pretty sure (y/n) is in.

"okay Ned, is this the place?"

"everything looks the same, yes that's the place."

"Karen scan the building for heat signatures."

—scanning—

—it seems there are a total of 15 people in the building. two people on every other floor until you get to the tenth floor. the tenth floor has five people total.—

"that must be where (y/n) is..."

"Karen send an outline of the inside of the building to Ned."

—sent.—

"Ned you're going to have to be my eyes. tell me where to go."

"oh my gosh i'm actually going to be the guy in the chair!!!"

Peter laughs. "yup, but i'm going to need you to focus."

"yes Spider-Man sir."

Peter can practically see Ned salute.

"okay so the back entrance has a guard guarding the area, along with the front. but if i were you i would just climb to the tenth floor and enter through the side."

"what if someone sees me scaling the building?"

"then you could always go through the bottom floor and then make your way up the ten floors and fight 10 guys who probably have guns and are double the size as you."

"point taken." Peter looks up the side of the building and places his hands on his hips. "so tenth floor." he pops his neck and back.

"yup."

"well it's better than scaling the freaking Washington Monument."

"you got up that thing fast."

"well if i didn't all of you were gonna die sooo."

Peter begins his journey up.

"true." Ned scans the tenth floor for an entrance way. "okay on the south side of the building there seems to be a loose window frame, but be careful because there is a person in that area."

"got it."

Peter makes his way to the window and uses his hand to easily remove the window. he webs it to the side of the building and jumps in.
"okay i'm-"

~DUCK!~

Peter falls into a push-up position as he looks to his left and sees a guy with a gun. it has one of those things on it to where you can't here the gun go off.

"Try your best to not talk during this fight. or make any noise for that matter." Ned says.

Peter nods.

He webs the gun and pulls it back to where he has possession of it.

He tosses it up in the air and webs it to the wall.

the guy comes at him full throttle ready to throw a punch.

i would really think that Goblin dude would have better henchmen? is that what they're called?

Peter mentally shrugs and webs the guy's hand and then his mouth so he can't make any noise. He locks his arm behind him and kicks his legs in causing him to land on his knees.

He pushes the guy down and webs him to the floor.

Stay.

he mentally says but makes the hand motion and gives the guy a thumbs up.

"Hey Peter there is a guy on your upcoming right."

Peter stops in his tracks and waits for the guy to pass. as the guy is passing he webs the guy's back pulling him back. he webs his mouth and webs him to the wall.

i wonder why they never have any hench-women. i mean, get yourself a Natasha Romanoff up in here. that would be badass.

"okay there are two heat sources in the second to last room on the left. One seems to be in a sitting position, my guess is that would be
(y/n) and the other guy, well of course, a bad guy."

"wait where is the fifth-" Peter begins to whispers and then quickly jumps to the side.

"Nice to see you again Spider-Man, or should i say...Peter Parker..."

Harry.
-
-
-
A/N Heyooo it's a girl. life has just been busy and i've been on a major writing block with this story, but hopefully the next two chapters or so should be good. and who knows i may give you guys an epilogue at the end ;)

Anyways, i hope you guys have an amazing day/night, love you guys ♥️

March 26, 2019

Word Count (912)