Chapter 21

"why did i let myself get down in the first place. need to keep my mind at base."
Sunflower - Rex Orange County
-
-
a/n: okay so don't hate me, but i've had these chapters ready to post for two days i just keep forgetting to post them ://///
i'm horrible i kNowwww
-
-
YOUR POV

i walk into the big building and go to the front desk area.

"how can i help you?" the lady asks with a smile.

"um. yes, i'm (y/n)(l/n) and i'm here for the Stark internship."

"ah yes (y/n)(l/n).....(y/n), (y/n), (y/n)....."

the lady looks through some folders and pulls something out

"here we go!"

she hands me a badge with a lanyard on it with a picture of me.

"thank you!" i said and quickly put it on.

"just go to the floor you went to the other day."

"okay." i say with a smile and go to the elevator

when i get to the floor i'm greeted by Pepper Potts. i fan girl i little bit...i mean she is the CEO after all.

"you must be (y/n)!" she says.

"uh- yeah." i smile.
"is there anything you want me to do? or need me to do?"

"actually yes. follow me."

she takes me to a little desk area.

"this is your desk. you can do whatever you want with it. depending on the day, you could be sorting through papers or you could be assisting in the lab with Mr. Stark, aka Tony."

i nod along setting my things down.

"right now i need you to sort through these papers and the ones that say BRE. go in one pile and the ones that say RTE. go in another. when you are finished just give them to the lady at the front desk. her name is Jessica. Then you just hang around here for a little so if anyone needs help with anything or wants coffee, food, you'll be there. but you can leave at 6." Pepper smiles and hands me the papers.

"alrighty." i smile and get started.

the stack was pretty big not gonna lie.

it took me about an hour.

when i finished i paper clip (a/n binder clip whatever you just clipped them some how) them and walked to the front desk and gave the papers to Jessica.

i text Peter to see when he's going to get here.

PETER'S POV:

i meet up with Daniel and take him home. his parents weren't there and i didn't want him to be alone so i just texted May and let her know that Daniel is gonna be in the apartment since she usually gets home 30 minutes to an hour after i get home.

"okay so here's the tv remote, help yourself and make yourself feel at home."

"okay!" Daniel plops himself down on the couch and starts watching some movie.