Chapter 11

"I guess if I was simple in the mind, everything would be fine."

Man on the Moon - Kid Cudi

Your POV:

Surprising I woke up before my alarm this morning.

That I never do.

I'm one of those people who stays up late and sleep 'til 11 or go to bed early and sleep until 11.

My phone read '5:36'

Oh dang, why am I awake so early?

The thing is I feel WIDE awake and I'm confused to why.

I just shrug it off and decide I should make some breakfast.

I decide to make french toast with bacon, eggs, and a side of fruit to feel fancy.

I also decide to make Daniel some as like a 'thank you for helping my scaredy-cat self get a cute guy's number'

It was as if Daniel knew I was making food because as soon as I plated it he came out of his room.

His eyes lit up

"Holy shiz you made me your 'famous' french toast!" He sits down and starts eating

(A/N as i'm writing this, i regret it cause it is currently 6:30 a.m where i am at and i haven't had breakfast and i'm STARVING.)

I chuckle

"Well I wouldn't say 'famous'" I say while taking a bite.

"But it's sure as shit, is amazing." Daniel says.

I look at him.

He looks at me.

"Don't tell mom and dad." He says with a mouth full.

"Find." I say rolling my eyes and laughing

I decided not to be mean to him, even though that could have earned me some GREAT sabotage points on my end

I check my phone '6:35'

I start to get ready. I decided not to try today.

Just your ol' average hoodie and joggers with tennis shoes.

I feel my phone buzz

>>YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM: 'Peter :)'<<

My heart gets all giddy and excited and I open it.

Peter :)

P: hey (y/n)! it's Peter...so what time would you and Daniel like to meet up this morning?

I go and see if Daniel is ready.

Peter :)

Y: well Daniel is currently doing his hair, so we should be ready within the next 5-10 minutes.