~Epilogue~

YOUR POV:

So, you may be wondering, "what the fuck? You can't just end a chapter with that kind of ending! that's bullshit!" and yes I must agree I do, I don't know what this author is doing, and I know I'm supposed to be you or whatever and this is probably confusing but, you know what- let's just do a little flashback to that day.....

~flashback~

"Peter?! Where's Peter??"

"Ma'am, we are going to need you to calm down, you may-"

"I am NOT a ma'am, I'm 17."

"sorry, Miss (l/n)-"

"I know I may go back into a coma, but I NEED to see Peter Benjamin Parker."

"He's not here at the moment."

"Then FUC-"

"woah woah woah- I'll get him here in three minutes tops."

"Tony!!!!" I say smiling

"hey girly great to see you okay!"

okay so we talked and I described to him what the coma was like yada yada, let's just try to move this along.

I hear the door burst open and see a Peter Parker standing in the door way. I send him and HUGE ASS SMILE and a little wave

"hey-"

He runs over to me and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're okay, I thought you were going to die, I mean i had hope, but you flatlined and then I thought of Daniel and how he can't lose another person in his life, and then I thought about how I couldn't lose another person in my life and-"

"Peter...I'm okay now alright."

"right.." he smiles.

we lock eyes for a moment. "you know what screw it."

I pulled the collar of his shirt and connected his lips with mine. They move in sync with one another immediately even though it's been months since a kiss even came close to happening.

"We still have that date to finish." Peter says once we get back to our normal state.

~end of flashback~

and that's all you gotta know! so I still have to be careful cause I'm prone to seizures and things but thankfully nothing like that has happened. okay back to reality.

PETERS POV:

"Okay, Ned is this good?" I stand up and straighten out my jacket and turn around.

"ou, yeah you look badass."

"James Bond, type of badass?"

"oh definitely."

I turn around to look back in the mirror.

I feel two hands on my shoulder and see Ned come behind me.

"I can't believe it's been a year..."

"It feels like it was only yesterday you two got together."

"yeah..." I laugh. "okay, enough of this...let's go."

Ned smiles and shakes my shoulders, "let's go do this thing."

I get my stuff together and Ned and I leave my apartment heading over to Kenzie's house.

"dang we're walking down this street looking all fine and such like, 'oh sorry we're taken'" Ned flaunts.

I laugh and shake my head.

"oh Peter come on! try it! it's fun!"

I roll my eyes, "fineeeee"

"umm...we're looking we just came out of Oceans 11 with how fine we're looking."

Ned laughs.

"what! i tried my best!"

"okay, okay, let's just focus on getting to Kenzie's and then the wedding."

"right. Kenzie's. Wedding."

we get to Kenzie's house and knock on the door. We are greeted by a smiling Kenzie in a pale yellow dress with white stilettos.

"you look....wow." Ned says his jaw practically on the floor.

"close your mouth or flys are going to fly in." she laughs.

she places her hand under his chin and closes his mouth and places a kiss on his cheek.

"you're going to freak when you see (y/n)."

Kenzie assures me as we walk inside and sit on  the couch.

"well she always looks amazing sooo..." I say while looking to the side.

"oh stop being cheesy."

"what! i'm just being Peter."  I laugh

"whatever."

"okay Kenzie so when are the boys going to- oh hey!"

I look behind me and see (y/n) in a navy blue dress wearing the same stilettos as Kenzie.

"Peter say something." Ned whispers elbowing me in the side.

"oh- you look...amazing (y/n)."

she blushes slightly. "why thank you, I wanted to look good for the big day!"

"yeah this is a big day, I never thought I would see the day Tony Stark gets married." I laugh running my hand through my hair still amazed at how beautiful (y/n) looks.

"I can't wait to see Pepper's dress." (y/n) says walking up to me and putting her arms around my waist. I do the same.

"I'm excited to see what kind of tux Tony's going to be wearing, cause we both know it's not going to be a plain white or black tux."

"oh yeah true." she laughs.

"okay let's get going!" Kenzie says clasping her hands together.

"yeah don't want to be late to you guys' boss's wedding. wow that was a lot." Ned follows Kenzie to the door.

"well, shall we go?" I say interlocking mine and (y/n)'s arms together.

"we shall."
-
-
-
A/N Heyooo it's Desi, so sadly, this is the end of  "Shy at First". I didn't know if I should have ended it on a good or a bad ending, but since this is my first fanfic, I decided to end it on a happy note. After I finish my other fanfic on marvelisourtype I will possibly start on a new fanfic. I'm going to miss this story just a little *wipes tear*. Maybe i'll try to write a Tom Hollandxreader, Stony, Spideypool, or just an uwuey Avengers fanfic. I don't know, but don't worry i'll let you guys know.

but thank you so much for reading this, I greatly appreciate it. I apologize if it's cringe or has really bad writing in general, cause like I said, this is my first real fanfic hahahah.

anyways, for the last time in a while, I hope you all have an AMAZING day/night <333 love you all :,)

April 10th, 2019

word count : 1012