Obedience

I rushed to the front porch and grabbed the house keys from the swing. Sage probably watched it in amusement. I unlocked the door and headed straight for my bedroom, not bothering to turn any lights on. I shut the bedroom door behind me and removed my shoes on my way to bed. I obeyed him to go to bed immediately, even though it was just around 10pm, and didn't change clothes. Then I remembered he told me to come back at 7am and I had to set the alarm. I was going to do it but first I allowed myself a few minutes to think.

My panties were soaking wet and it felt disgusting having to sleep in them, but my entire being wanted to obey Sage. It was right in that moment when I realised it that I started crying. I sobbed as each thought of Sage which I pushed aside and every fantasy I stopped myself from thinking came racing through my head. I couldn't hold them back this time, it felt as though Sage was in the very core of my system. I couldn't lie to myself anymore, I liked him. Not just liked, I was obsessed with him and there was nothing to hold me back. My entire self-control was lost and I was completely at his mercy. Another reason for my tears was his age and how lost and confused I was.

I cried over it for a while and then decided that I couldn't just let him control me like that. I was too upset to return there and see him again in the morning. It was wrong, very wrong. It wasn't even legal due to my age... I didn't set an alarm. I didn't want him to see the power he had over me. Hopefully this would send him some sort of message that I was uncomfortable and didn't want it to continue.

I woke up to a loud banging on the front door. I sworn as I got myself out of bed and walked down the stairs with my eyes closed. My intention was not to wake up completely and continue to sleep after. With the amount of tired I felt it must have been early in the morning.

"I told you to get your keys, Lorenzo!" I complained as I pulled the door open and turned straight away to go back to bed. I felt a hand wrap around my arm just above my elbow and pull me back. I opened my eyes just to find Sage standing in front of me.

"You are twenty minutes late young lady!" He said in a pissed voice and I tried to escape his grip.

"I didn't plan on coming." I replied still a bit sleepy and with my eyes closed once again due to the sun coming from outside.

"You say it like you have any choice." Before I could reply he went down and grabbed my knees, putting me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I complained as my head hung just above his butt. I realised he was exiting the house and taking me with him.

"Stop it, someone will see us!" I protested while hitting him with my hands. He laughed with pity.

"You have to stop this!" I argued again as he carried me across the yard.

"Or what, little girl?" Every time Sage called me a little girl I felt how much I was helpless around him, but I liked it. I remained quiet until we arrived to his house.

He carried me up the staircase and opened the door to a room which I realised was the bathroom. It was huge. The tiles were maroon and black, while things like the bathtub were white with golden details. Like rest of the house, the bathroom too, was old fashioned.

"I prepared you a clean towel." Sage said as he put me on the ground and reached for the towel.

"This is ridiculous!" I complained since I found it weird that he wanted me to shower in his house. 

"What's ridiculous?" He asked but didn't seem to pay much attention as he was searching a cupboard for something. 

"This whole thing..." I paused. "...it's wrong." He seemed to have found what he was looking for and it was a new toothbrush.