Bondage goods

Sage and I lied to my mother that he was taking me to an art gallery. She was very delighted because she had nothing but pure adoration for Sage. I knew he wasn't an angel like she thought but it honestly worked in my favour as I could easily disguise what was going on.

Instead of going to an art gallery we drove around in his jeep till we found a small café that was on the outskirts of the city. I ordered a strawberry milkshake which was served with a cherry on top and he had a glass of beer. We drank them in silence and every now and then smiled at each other. The silence between us wasn't awkward anymore, it was comfortable. I wore a flowy yellow summer dress with red flowers and my hair down. He had a casual tshirt on and shorts. 

"I will always adore you." He spoke and stared at me while I played around with my milkshake. His words caused butterflies in my stomach. How amazing was it that you are so much in love with someone and that person is crazy about you. Yes, Sage was definitely crazy about me since that night when we slept together, and I was glad.

"I hope so." I answered back. The atmosphere was very calm and slow. It was a typical summer day with hot sun outside and people hidden in their houses.

He finished his beer but I was still half way through. He didn't take his eyes off me while I was occupied with my milkshake. He seemed impatient. Suddenly he took out his wallet, put some money on the table and stood up.

"Come on, let's go." He rushed me.

"But I still have half of my milkshake left." I pouted dissatisfied.

"I'll buy you another one later, but I want you now." He pulled my hand and before I realised, we were outside.

He rushed me into his car and drove for about five minutes till we were somewhere where there were no people and no cars. He put one of his hands between my thighs and with the other he pulled my head towards him. He kissed me roughly and it didn't take me long to forget about my waisted milkshake. We were both getting aroused and he pushed his seat back so that I could sit on him. He pulled my dress up and now my panties were rubbing against the bulge in his shorts.

He pulled my hair and I moaned as he entered me. I pulled myself up and down, faster each time. He forced the straps of my dress down and since I was wearing no bra, my small breasts were revealed. He sucked on my nipples while still pulling my hair with one hand. His other hand was on my butt and both of mine were on his shoulders. Our moans filled the car and I reached the orgasm slightly before him but he pulled out to cum outside me. Once he was done he pushed me back to my seat and I breathed heavily. I was going to arrange the straps of my dress and put my underwear back on, but he didn't let me.

"Stay like that just a bit more." He ordered while out of breath.

"Yes sir." I replied in submission, our eye contact never breaking.

-

Sage and I had a lot of sex for those couple of weeks. Mostly I would sneak out of the house at night or he would sneak in. One time he left me tied up to my own bed on purpose and left. It took me till the morning to untie myself. However we always had to rush and had little time. That annoyed us because we wanted to experiment and be together all day. But if we were to do it we'd risk others finding out.

Eventually we came to an idea to go somewhere for one weekend. I talked Lorenzo into going somewhere with Harry, it didn't take much effort, and we just made up a story to our parents of going somewhere together.

That evening I went to Sage's to tell him about my plan and he was excited as much as I.

"Come, I want to show you something." He pulled my hand and took me inside his beautiful library. In one corner there was a small cupboard which he opened and took out a black leather box.

"What's that?" I asked with curiosity. He motioned for me to sit down on the sofa and he came next to me placing the box in between.

He smirked and once he opened the box I was even more confused.

"It's empty." I stated the obvious.

"Exactly. And today we are going to go shopping and fill it up."

"With what?" Confusion again.

"Toys." He smirked again and finally, I understood what he was talking about. We were going to a sex store. I'd lie if I said I wasn't excited.

The next day I woke up and told my mother that Sage asked me to help him do some grocery shopping. I said he wanted to stock up a little more than usual so he wouldn't have to go every week. She was so happy with me that I offered my help and encouraged me to go. Poor woman, if only she knew...

We really did do some grocery shopping and after that went to a sex store out of town. We didn't want to risk being seen by someone we know.

The store was large and had various things - from simple condoms till sex machines and body oils. He immediately lead me to toy section and started showing me the vibrators. He seemed to like a thin pink one which could be controlled over a phone. Then he showed me a rubber one which was made for double penetration. I shook my head.

"I prefer the first one." And with that he put the double penetration one back and kept the one which was controlled with the phone.

"What about gags?" We moved to the bondage section.

"I'd like my own ball gag. The one you have you used with others." This caused him to smile a little and I pulled out a baby pink one with tiny holes all over the ball to let you breathe.

Then he went on and pulled out a ring gag. He added it to our pile. He also grabbed some basic rope and a new pair of cuffs. He wanted to take tape too but I didn't like it so he skipped it.

I saw kegel balls and didn't know what they were but he explained so we got those too. Then he asked me to pick a leash and I chose one which was also baby pink to match my ball gag. I got a leather harness in the same colour which is supposed to go around my breasts. Sage asked me how I felt about nipple clamps and I said they looked painful so I didn't want them.

"I'm getting those titty clamps then for when you're really bad." He smiled devilishly and I swallowed.

"But I'm sure there are other ways to punish me." I tried to talk him out of it but he was determined.

We paid everything and went home, both looking forward to the coming weekend.