Chaos

After an hour of keeping me tied up Sage returned to our room with sushi. Without a word he changed into something comfy and watched me struggle for a bit. Finally, he untied me and told me to go shower. I did as he asked and once I got out of the shower he asked me to lay next to him.

He kissed my forehead and gave me all the aftercare I needed. We cuddled, ate sushi and watched tv.

"How did your punishment feel?" He asked.

"Like a punishment." My reply made him smile.

"We'll see if you learned your lesson. If not, we'll need to repeat." He teased.

"I learned it!" I fired back immediately.

We finished eating and I threw away the plastic forks and knives. The movie was still on and he was following it intently. I glanced at it every now and then while I cleared some things and packed my stuff. Tomorrow we were going back.

"I don't with to go back." I sighed.

"Me neither. I like our alone time." He replied still staring at the screen.

"Perhaps we could do something similar again soon." I suggested and he nodded in agreement. I went and laid back next to him.

-

In the morning we made love slowly and had breakfast at the hotel. After we checked out and put our bags into the car. Before driving back home we went for a short walk, I ate an ice cream and we took a picture together. It was our first picture.

While we were in the car on our way back my phone made a sound. It was a message from my mum. Suddenly, all the joy I felt that morning disappeared. "Get home immediately! Both you and Sage!"

"Sage..." I gasped and put my left hand on his arm while holding the phone in the other and staring at it.

"What?" He asked, eyes fixed on the road.

"Stop the car please." I was beginning to shake. The panic overtook me.

At first Sage wasn't sure what was going on but the moment he looked at my, probably extra pale face he stopped on the side of the road. I passed the phone to him.

"She knows." He concluded and even he seemed a little panicked.

"What do we do?" I asked in fear.

"We confront them." He said and gave me my phone back.

He held my hand while he drove and I couldn't stop shaking and eating my nails. I was extremely nervous and didn't know what would happen. How much did she know?

"Should we make up a lie?" I asked him.

"I've already got something in mind but first we need to see what she found out."

"What if your ex wife told her something?" I assumed.

"That is possible, yes."

-

Before we entered our road after what felt like the longest ride of my life, he stopped the car and kissed me passionately. He ordered me to relax so we could get out of this as much as possible. I agreed.

My mother was waiting in Sage's gazebo when we arrived into his garden. He squeezed my hand one more time and we got out to face her. Lorenzo was on his way because I called him after I saw mum's message.

Sage got out of the car and I followed. She got up and approached us, tears in her eyes. It hurt me that I hurt her but at the same time I can't choose who I fall for.

"She is half your age!" She said crying and I just stood there in silence. Sage went close to her and tried to put his hand on her shoulder but she pushed him.

"Mary...Please calm down." Sage said. There was no room for lies as it was immediately clear that she knew enough.

"I thought you were our friend..." She continued.

"I am. But I am also in love with your daughter." No one looked at me yet. I just watched them from the side.

"She just turned 18 and you're a grown man!" Now she was shouting hysterically and Sage wasn't sure what to say.

"Mum please! I can't just decide who to fall for!" I finally spoke and she looked at me.

"You and I will talk later! You and your brother are grounded for life!" I was shocked that she didn't slap me on the face yet.

In that moment Lorenzo arrived and put his bike and backpack against Sage's gate. He came next to me right away while mum and Sage argued. I gave him a hopeless look. I was now crying too.

"Oh there you are! Another liar! I gave birth to two liars!" She screamed at him. "How dare you help her cover something like this?!" Mum continued.

"Well mum... I wasn't covering just for her, but for me too. I'm dating a guy." Lorenzo admitted his sexuality to protect me and take mum's attention off my situation for a bit. That was not something I expected him to do and it showed how much he loved me.

"Lorenzo,  you don't have to do this..." I tried to stop him. Maybe at least he could get out of it...

"What!?" I swear her heart broke in that moment because she didn't even suspect her son being into guys too. She was going to collapse but Sage held her.

My whole family came out and watched it happen but from their faces I could tell they were clueless. Mum immediately got a hold of herself and pushed Sage away.

"You stay away from my daughter! If I ever see you again near any of us..." She threatened and then turned to us.

"You two go home. Now!" She shouted the last word and I just looked at Sage helplessly. Lorenzo took my arm and motioned for me to start moving. I was sobbing.

"We're in deep shit." Lorenzo whispered while we headed for our house.

Two chapters are left till the end! Please comment or vote if you like this story Xo