Live My Life

Sage seemed in quite a good mood when he woke me up for breakfast. I was satisfied too. Usually I feel one way in the evening and another in the morning so I did have my thoughts of maybe regretting everything once I wake up. There were no regrets.

"You seem very jolly this morning." Sage commented as I was eating my eggs and bacon, and I realised that I was smiling all the time.

"Just thinking of a memory." I lied. I was smiling because my slutty ass was happy that it got what it wanted last night and the thought of wanting more made me excited. It was an unknown, risky territory to explore.

"I have work to do. If you want I'll give you a bike and you can follow the road through the forest, it's small and safe, till you get to a small lake beach." He suggested.

"But there is a lake right near the house, why can't I swim here?" I asked.

"It's too deep over here and I don't have the time to watch over you. The place I'm telling you about is a very small part of the lake and it's not too deep." I shrugged.

"K, give me the bike." He got up and went outside. I followed him right after I packed a sandwich, water and a magazine, and he gave me a very cute bicycle with a basket on the front. It was very vintage looking.

"It belonged to my mother. Be careful how you handle it." I nodded and hopped on it. He watched me as I rode away.

The path through the forest was very nice. It wasn't scary or eerie at all, but rather welcoming and relaxing. As I rode, the lake was constantly to my right but it was narrow. At one point I reached the place Sage told me about and over there the lake widened into its ending. It truly was beautiful. I sat by the tree to read my magazine and immediately regretted not getting a towel with me. How silly of me to forget! Regardless, I managed to find a comfortable spot to relax and catch some sun too. It was a real escape from my actual life and for some reason I felt more like myself. I did what I wanted and there was no one to control me or check on my actions. I was only 17, so yes, I definitely wasn't on the right path but on the other hand, I never knew why the age gap was such a big deal. One may say Sage was a predator, and perhaps he was, but I knew for a fact that he was dominating me only because my submission towards him was natural. I found him compelling because I desired him. Yes, he could have known better than to seduce a teenage girl, but I dated a teenage boy yet he still harmed me.

Apart from the towel I definitely could have brought a bikini with me, but that I didn't pack at all. I figured there was no one around and my underwear was very plain. My baby blue panties had no lace or anything, and my cotton white bra had no padding. It was one of my favourite bras, it had blueberries printed on it so it matched my panties. I was always too much of a coward to jump straight into the water so I took my time till I soaked myself completely. I swam around with a bun on my head. I wasn't sure how much time passed or how long he was sitting there, but when I looked up I found Sage near the bike he gave me. I smiled at him and he waved.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?" I shouted because I was a bit far.

"I wanted to enjoy the landscape." He shouted back smiling. However on his face it read that something was wrong.

"Why won't you come in?" I asked still swimming but now closer to him.

"Not sure about that." He replied, the smile almost faded completely.

"Afraid of the water?" I teased. He shook his head. I got out of the lake and realised that he was sitting on a towel. I sat next to him hugging my knees.

"What's wrong?" I observed him. He took another towel and put it around me.

"I don't think I'm doing right by you Violet." I narrowed my eyebrows as if confused but I knew perfectly well what he was talking about.

"I feel like I'm manipulating you, and you are willing but perhaps only because you are too young to know what you truly want. I cannot mess with your head. I'm sorry." He added. We remained silent as I reflected on his words.

"I fully understand the situation and I might just be a teenage girl but that doesn't mean that you can tell me about what I want." I explained calmly. He shifted his gaze from the distance towards me.

"You are only 17. You have a life to live, things to experience...You need to mingle with boys and go to parties and do teenage stuff, you know." I knew that he was right but a tiny piece of me was afraid that he didn't want me enough to take the risk.

"And what do you want?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He murmured in confusion.

"What would you want with me if things weren't like that?"

Sage smiled softly and looked at me, "I'd probably lock you in a closet and keep you for myself." The thought of that appealed to me so I spent a bit of time thinking about it.

"I don't believe that socially acceptable relationships are necessarily happy relationships. Perhaps you don't want me enough to take the risk." I said what I thought earlier and shrugged. Then I got up, picked up my things and got on the bike. He told me not to go but I was already on my way to the house. Obviously, I had no keys so I had to wait for him on the porch. It didn't last long as he was right behind me.

The thoughtful Sage was gone and the man approaching me now was once again that dominant man who knew exactly what he wanted. He unlocked the door and ordered me to get inside, almost pushing me. I liked this version of Sage. The door closed behind us as he grabbed my arm rushing me into the bedroom.

Enjoy Xo