One- I Will Keep Her Safe

15 years ago

15 years ago

Peter Pan flew through Neverland, taking in the sights. He flew past Mermaid Lagoon, waving to the mermaids who appeared on the surface.

"Peter Pan." The new Mermaid Queen called, taking the title from her mother Coralie.

"Cora." Peter said. "Hello."

"Taking your daily flyby I see?" Cora teased as Peter chuckled.

"Yes." He said, flying backwards as he spoke.

"Off you go then." Cora said, as she wasn't one for conversation.

Peter Pan continued his journey, flying past Skull Rock, the Indian Camp where he waved to Tiger Lily who waved back holding her daughter Tiger Peony in her arms. He flew by Crocodile Creek which had been abandoned by most of its crocodiles, who had gone to torment Captain Hook on the Isle.

He stopped at the Pirate Island, where Captain Hook had once lived, still feeling odd about its emptiness. Captain Hook has been there for years and had been abruptly sent away by King Beast's first decree, bringing together all the regions into one big Auradon. Peter barely tolerated any visitors, not liking seeing people who'd grown invade his Land even if he was part of Auradon now. It didn't feel right for them to be there.

Peter pulled out a bit of purple pixie dust and sprinkled it into a tree where it started to glow, casting a purple light into the sky, as Peter muttered the mantra to allow him to talk to Captain Hook. Taunt him from far away. Not face the consequences.

The most shimmered, already knowing what Peter was looking for, showing the Isle in all its gloom. Captain Hook stomped across his ship shouting orders at his crew, knowing very well that he wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. Captain Hook cursed and stomped into his quarters, having no patience for his crew.

"Well if isn't Captain Hook." Peter drawled, as Hook's eyes snapped toward the mirror on his wall.

"Well if it isn't Peter Pan." Captain Hook drawled. "I have no time for your nonsense."

"What are you talking about?" Pan said. "You have all the time in the world."

"I don't have time for this." Captain Hook repeated, glaring at Peter.

"Wow." Peter said. "Five years on the Isle can change a person huh? Glad I'm not growing up anytime soon."

"One day." Hook said. "You'll regret your decision."

"Will I?" Peter said, bouncing on the balls of his feet, causing the image of him to move and become a shadow taunting Captain Hook. "I don't think I will. Growing up seems like such a tedious task. I'd much rather stay the way I am."