Two- Over Protective

Pandora never liked how her father was over protective of her, she never had

Don't get her wrong, she loved him and all but he took things too seriously, thought about things for too long. He never let her out of his sight for more than a few minutes.

But things had changed. She had been invited to Auradon Prep and hadn't seen him in months something she had been thankful for at the beginning, but now she was starting to miss seeing him everyday. Plus Auradon Prep was not all it was sought out to be.

She'd made friends almost instantly, as if people had nothing else to do. She'd befriended many people but she knew who were the real friends who'd stick by her at all times, and who were the fake who'd discard her at times and come back to her when things got better.

Crystal White, Madeline Hatter, Ben, Ally Kingsley and Talia Bell fell in the first category, so did Annalina and her cousin Elisa. But everyone else in Auradon fell into the other category, they were all fake.

Like Audrey, the girl who had thought she was the best in the school because she was dating the prince of Auradon who'd soon be king. Or Chad who followed Audrey around, his crush on her evident though Pandora was sure the two were dating and that Audrey was only using Ben to get the highest throne she could: that of Auradon.

Auradon prided itself on being the land of the good, Where goodness didn't get much better, though it was full of people who could pass as villains.

It was funny how they'd locked up all those villains, yet they were villains themselves. Nobody was perfect and they tried really hard to be. Too hard.

Pandora exited her dorm, walking to her first class of the day. Murmurs could be heard, though she didn't know what they were about. Surely it wasn't about her because if it was, they'd regret it.

"Hi Pandora!" A girl called, though Pandora couldn't recall her name,

"Hi." Pandora called back, shifting her backpack onto both of her shoulders.

"Pandora Hey!" Crystal said, a smile on her face. "What's up?"

"Nothing much really." Pandora said. "It's just the same old thing. What about you?"

"I'm doing fine thank you." Crystal said, her kindness bad never felt as fake as that of Audrey's.

"Hey guys!" Talia said, jogging to catch with them.

"Hi Talia." Pandora and Crystal said at the same time.

"So what are we talking about?" Talia asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Oh nothing much really." Pandora said. "We were just saying hi to each other."

"Lovely." Talia said. "So have you heard the news?"

"What news?" Pandora asked, tilting her head to the side.

"That Ben's bringing villain kids over." Crystal said. "What do you think everyone's buzzing about?"

"I don't know." Pandora said. "I just assumed they were talking gossip again. But that.. that is crazy. What was he thinking?"

"He wasn't." Talia said. "Ben's got a big heart and that's great. But bringing villain kids over doesn't seem like such a good idea."

"I know." Crystal said. "I tried to talk him out of it but you know him. He's like his dad. When he gets his mind set on something he won't change it."

"So whose kids are they?" Pandora asked, biting into an apple.

"Cruella De Vil... Evil Queen.. Mother Gothel.. Jafar.. and Maleficent." Crystal listed, grimacing at each name.

"Did you say Maleficent?" Pandora asked. "Wow. What was Ben thinking."

"Here this." Talia said. "He learned that the Evil Queen's daughter had a half sister that was the daughter of Smee and he wanted to bring her over but I told him that was a push."

"I know." Crystal said. "It's bad enough that he was bringing her over. But her sister too? That would have been a stretch."

"Glad he didn't." Pandora said. "I really don't want to meet the child of my dad's enemy. That would have been too weird."

"That would've been scary." Talia said, shuddering. "What if he thought of bringing Captain Hook's child over too? That would have been too much."

"It would have." Crystal agreed. "The child of both of our sworn enemies. Good thing she isn't coming. But I still have to deal with Evie coming over. I hope it isn't as bad as it seems. Maybe she won't be like her mother."

"She grew up on the Isle of the Lost. Surrounded by villains." Talia said, crossing her arms over her chest. "And her mother was one of the most notorious villains of them all. I doubt she isn't like her mother."

"You do?" Crystal said. "I'm hoping she isn't. I like to think on the positive side."

"Yes you do." Pandora said. "And that's what we like you for. You'll be fine. She won't do anything. And if she tries to, she'll have to get through us."

Talia nodded.

"Your the best friends ever." Crystal said. "I can't imagine life without you guys. Or how it was before you came."

"Probably boring." Pandora said. "But Don't imagine a world without us. That would be better left unthought of."

"I guess." Crystal said. "I mean life without you would be boring. You're not wrong."

"When am I ever wrong?" Pandora asked before pondering her question. "Never mind don't answer that."

"Good thing you didn't want an answer." Crystal said. "Because I had a lot of answers to that question. Remember the Chad incident?"

"If he didn't want to be sent flying for not staying away from me it was his fault." Pandora said.

"It was funny to watch him try to figure out how to let the pixie dust stop." Talia said. "He was saying some unflattering things so I wonder how he was thinking happy thoughts the whole time."

"Happy thoughts differ between people." Pandora said. "What makes people happy isn't what it used to be."

"We'll see you guys." Crystal said. "I've got villain kids to greet."

"Good luck!" Pandora and Talia called.

"Do you think they'll be too bad?" Talia asked.

"I don't know." Pandora said. "But I'm sure it'll lead to adventure. I always crave adventure."